Strange Run In (Part 2)

This is a Part 2 to my last story guys, hope you enjoy.

It had been a few days since Robbie Kay had burst dying in your garden and you had saved his life. He was asleep in his room. You, Fiona and Camilla are sat in the front room.

"I'm so glad that Robbie is okay!" Says Fiona, looking wistful.

"Yeah!" Agrees Camilla. "We never should have told him we wanted him to die!"

"Its okay! Dont worry about it!" You tell them gently. "The important thing is that he is alright and he is getting better and recovering!"

"Yes your right!" Fiona agrees.

"I still feel bad!" Sighs Camilla.

"I know, you will do!" You say. You feel a bit wistful yourself. If Robbie hadnt run away, if he and his sisters had never argued, you probably never would have met him. So in a strange way, you were glad how this had all played out. But of course you didn't say that to Fiona and Camilla.

"What time is it?" Fiona asks.

"Its almost 3 o clock!" Answers Camilla. "Dont you think we should wake up Robbie and see how he is feeling?" She asks.

"I'll go and wake him up if you want!" You say.

"Yeah, okay, thank you!" Says Fiona.

You get up from the sofa, and you walk into Robbies lush bedroom. He is asleep in his soft bed with his duvet pulled up to his chin. You smile. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. You go over and gently poke Robbie in his ribcage. He is still underweight, but not skeletal like he was before. The color was back in his skin, the bags had gone from his eyes, and he was still a bit drugged up. The cuts on his arms were also healing. You poke him in his ribcage again, gently.

"Hey Robbie wake up!" You say gently.  He opens his eyes wearily and yawns.

"Ugh. Y/N? What time is it?" Robbie asks you, softly.

"3." You say. "Good afternoon Robbie."

"Afternoon?!" He repeats, shocked.
He jumps up out of bed and looks at you. "I didn't mean to sleep that long!"

"Oh dont worry about it, it's okay!" You assure him gently. "How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better thank you!" Robbie smiles. And its true, you notice. He looks a lot happier and a lot healthier than when he had burst into your old garden. He still looked a bit gaunt and was still a bit drugged up and a bit underweight, but the color was back in his skin, and he was smiling a lot more.

"That's great!" You cry. "Oh, I'm so glad that you are getting better Robbie!" You say hugging him.

He hugs you back. "Yeah me too!" He says. And you can tell he really means it. Then he groans. "I'm starving!"

"Well, we haven't had lunch yet!" You say. "Fiona and Camilla are making it right now, so you are just in time to eat!" You tell him.

"Oh good!" He says, smiling at you. You smile back, and you know that your falling in love with him. You both go into the kitchen where Fiona and Camilla are making lunch. They both smile when the see that Robbie is standing up, looking a lot healthier.

"Oh good your up!" Says Camilla.
"Your just in time for lunch!"

"Yes, how are you feeling?" Asks Fiona.

"Much better, thank you!" Robbie says. He still has his arm around you.

"That's good!" Smiles Camilla.

Fiona and Camilla put the lunch on the dining room table. "Come on let's eat!" Says Fiona.

The 4 of you sit down and start eating. Robbie is eating faster than any of you, his cheeks bulging and he kept on talking with his mouth full.