High School Crush

You are 16 years old and at High School. You have a lot of friends and are very popular. You're good at your lessons and always get good grades. The teacher always calls on you and you always raise your hand in class.

Robbie Kay is 15 years old. He is in your class at school. He is very quiet and shy and doesnt have many friends. He often gets pushed around a lot by the other boys in your class. He struggles with his lessons and his grades are suffering. He is very cute and you are crushing on him, despite the fact that you already have a boyfriend.

One day you are at you locker, surrounded, as usual, by your 6 best friends, Emma, Paige, Maisy, Kiara, Erin and Lucy. You are thinking about Robbie, as usual.

"Y/N? What's up?" Asks Emma.

Emma is by far your most best friend out of all of them.

"Nothing." You say.

Emma frowns like she doesnt believe you. Then Robbie Kay walks past to his locker, alone as usual. You feel really bad for him. He is fairly new to this school and already everyone is making his life a misery. You desperately want him to be in your group of friends but you dont think they'll be happy about having a boy in your friend group. You also fancy Robbie, but you already have a boyfriend, Tyler. He is 17 years old and he is the leader of the boys who often push Robbie about. You dont even like Tyler, not anymore, but you are scared to brake up with him, in case he hurts you. You feel Robbie staring at you as you get your books out of your locker. You smile to yourself. Maybe he has feelings for you, too. Then Tyler walks past you and your friends and walks over to Robbie and shoves him up against the lockers.

"Why are you looking at my girlfriend?" Tyler demands.

"What?" Robbie gasps.

"You were looking at my girlfriend!" Tyler says.

Robbie shakes his head, looking scared. Tyler is 2 years older than him and he is a lot bigger and stronger than Robbie. "No, no I wasnt!" Robbie whimpers, trembling. Tyler hits him hard in the stomach. Robbie falls to the floor and Tyler kicks him in the stomach. Robbie cries out in pain. Tyler just laughs, cruelly.

"Dont ever look at my girlfriend again!" Tyler barks. He kicks Robbie in his ribcage once more. He then picks up Robbies bag and shakes all his stuff out on the floor, and then he walks away laughing with his friends. Robbie is just lying on the floor. You watch him wipe away tears before standing up and putting his stuff back in his bag. He has blood trickling out of his mouth and you can tell he is in pain. He is holding his stomach as though it is in agony.

"Poor guy!" Kiara murmurs. Clearly your friends had been watching the scene play out too.

"Meh he should toughn up!" Paige disagrees.

"Hes only 15! And Tyler is a lot bigger and stronger than him!" Maisy argues.

"Yeah all the boys are bullying him!" Says Erin. Lucy nods in agreement. You dont say anything.

"Come on, let's just get to class!" You say walking off. Your friends follow. You all sit in a math class. You are on a table of 6 with Emma, Tyler's friend Liam, Lucy, Tyler and Robbie Kay. Paige, Kiara, Maisy and Erin are sat on another table of 4. You look at Robbie. He is in between you and Tyler. He looks very upset and you can tell he has been crying. Emma is on the other side of you. Lucy and Liam are sat on your table, too. The teacher gives you all some work too do.

"I hate maths!" Emma says to you. You nod in understanding.

"Yeh me too!" You agree.

"Uh huh it's so boring!" Lucy yawns.