Best Birthday Ever

It is my birthday in a few days and I really want this to happen to me, but I highly doubt it will. I wanna meet Robbie Kay so bad, its not even a joke anymore. It hurts how much I wanna meet him. 🥺💔😭

It is your birthday! You have a lot of prettily wrapped up presents, and your house is beautifully decorated for your birthday. You are wearing a short sparkly white dress with white high heels. Your make up is perfect. You have on nice jewellery. You walk downstairs, trying to get the constant thoughts of Robbie Kay out of your mind. It is your birthday, and you are gonna enjoy it! You wander in the front room where your parents, your 2 younger sisters, Lauren and Amber, and your older brother, Mike, are.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" They all cry.

"Thank you!" You blush. You dash over to your presents and rip them all open. Ooh some new earrings. Ofc, you get more pictures of Robbie Kay to put on your wall. Thoughts of him are still running through your head. Mike often teases you about Robbie and isnt very nice about him. Mike is one of those tough boys at school who like to pick on younger kids. He is 20, almost 21, and is very pushy and even cruel sometimes. Lauren and Amber also like Robbie Kay, but ofc not as much as you do. Mike now gives you his present to you. You open it slowly. You didn't trust Mike. Never had. Last year he had put a bag full off spiders on your chair and laughed cruelly when you had jumped and screamed. So you were shocked when you pulled out a new computer!

"Omg, is this really for me?" You gasp.

"Duh, sis!" Mike sneers. You groan. Ofc he would be rude.

"Mike ther is no need to be so rude!" Your mother says. "Its your sisters birthday, be nice!"

You ignore both of them and go back to your presents. You open them all.
Then you start walking to the dining room to do the cake stuff. But your dad stops you.

"Actually Y/N, there is still one more gift left!" Your dad says.

"Really?" You gasp, shocked because you had had a lot of presents already.

"Yes I'll just go and get it!" Your mother says, walking off. Excitement and confusion wakes over you. What could it be? Maybe a new bike? Or TV? Or a playstation?

Your dad smiles at you. "You are really gonna like this surprise Y/N!" He tells you.

"Really?" You gasp. "What is it?"

"You will see." Was all your dad said.

Then your mom walks back in, her hands empty. You are shocked for a moment, but then you gasp for breathe because behind your mom walks in Robbie Kay!

("Omg, omg! Breathe! Just breathe!" You think)

Robbie walks over to you, a warm smile on his lips. "Happy birthday Y/N!" He smiles. Your heart flips. He knows your name!

"Thank you Robbie!" You stutter. You are unable to believe it! Robbie Kay is here for your birthday?! You feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This is the best birthday ever! "But how did you know it was my birthday, and where I lived?"

"Your mom and dad called me on Instagram, and they said how desperate you were to meet me!" Robbie tells you. "They also soad it was your birthday and your best gift would be meeting me! So here I am!"

"Omg, you did that for me?" You ask staring at your parents. They both nod.

"Surprise!" Your mom and dad yell.

"Omg  thank you thank you thank you!" You scream, jumping up and hugging your parents hard. They both hug you back.

"No problem sweetie!" Your mother smiles.

"Yeah, you are most welcome!" You dad smiles.

Just then Mike Lauren and Amber, who had already gone in the dining room, came back in the front room to see where you all were.

"Why are you all still in here?! I'm bloody starving!" Mike says extremely rudely.

"Shh Mike!" Snaps your dad. "We have a guest!" He motions towards Robbie.

"Omg is that Robbie Kay?!" Amber squeals.

"It IS!" Lauren yells.

"Hello gals!" Robbie says, looking uninterested. He then turns his attention back to you. You smirk, as Laueen and Amber both look disappointed. He doesnt care about Lauren or Amber. He only cares about you! How cool was that?

Mike however, looks even nastier. "Ugh why is that freak in our house?" He demands, with a scowl. Robbie Kay didn't go red, but a pink tinge appeared in his cheeks.

"Shut up Mike!" You snap, glaring at him.

"No, I dont have to! I dont want that freak in our house!" Mike snaps back.
Robbie is very red now. He is very close to you and you can feel his breath on your neck. Just as you are about to explode with anger, you mom and Dad both step forward.

"Mike tahts enough!" Your Dad yells. "You are ruining your sisters birthday!"

"Yes go to your room tight now!" Your mom says. Mike doesn't even bother to argue, to your relief, he just stomps off upstairs. "God, I'm so sorry about that!" Your mom says to Robbie.

"Its alright! Dont worry about it!" Robbie smiles, the red in his cheeks fading. He then pulls you into a hug and you hug him right back.

"This is the best birthday ever!" You exclaim.

"I'm so glad that you are happy, Y/N!" Robbie says.

Then you go to cut the cake. Robbie, your mom, your dad, Lauren and Amber all song 'Happy Birthday!' To you. Then you cut the cake and you get the biggest slice. You all sit in the front room and eat it. You are next to Robbie on one sofa, your parents Lauren and Amber on the other.

Robbie smiles at you. "So you had a good day?" He asks.

"Yes I have!" You say. "Would it, uh, be alright if, umm, we kept in touch?" You stammer.

"Of course we can!" Robbie gasps. He writes his phone number down and you write yours. He follows you back on Instagram and you take lots of pictures together. "Well have to meet again!" Robbie says when the day is unfortunately over.

"Yeah of course we will have to meet again!" You sigh as you watch him leave.

Best Birthday Ever.

Thanks for reading! 😊💕
Like I said, I really wish this could happen with me on my birthday 💜🥺 i really wanna meet Robbie Kay so bad it hurts 💔🥰
New story coming soon! 💖🦋
Xxxxxxxxx 💚💫