You Dont Have To Suffer In Silence

A/N I'm back from my vacation so I can write up stories again 🥰💕
Btw this story has a bit of abuse in it so if you are sensitive to abuse then just dont read this part 😊💖
Enjoy reading xxx

You are a director of Heroes Reborn. You tell all the cast what to do and where to go and sometimes you help them get ready for acting. Every day you lay your eyes on Robbie Kay, the actor who you had cast to play Tommy Clark, the main character. You sigh and tug at your long straight hair which is hanging loose around your shoulders. You just know today is gonna be the same. It always is. Every day, when he came to film his scenes, Robbie Kay alwsys had cuts and bruises on his face and arms. Sometimes he even had bright red marks about his neck, as if someone had choked him. You felt that, whatever he was going though, Robbie shouldn't have to suffer in silence. You want to reach out to him but you are so scared. Still, you decide to try the next time you see Robbie Kay.

About an hour later, Robbie and all the other actors arrive on set. And you watch Robbie walk in and hang his bag up on a hook. You had been right. Robbie looked worse than normal. His face was covered in bruises and he had a huge bloody cut over his eye. Bright red marks in the definite shape of hands were on his neck. He ignored the other actors stares and mutters around him. He walked over to you. It was a fairly new set, so not everyone knew where they were going yet.

"Wheres the dressing room again?" Robbie asks you, pain and sadness clearly in his voice.

"I'll show you, I'm helping you dress today!" You say as you lead him to the dressing room. You both go in and you help Robbie change. Its then you see that he also has bruises and a few cuts on his back and bruises on his stomach and wrists too. You squeeze your lips shut to stop yourself from talking, but a tiny moan escapes.

Robbie looks at you. "Whats up? You feel sick?" He asks you.

"N-no." You stammer. "I, um, just wanted to ask, uhh, is everything okay with your home life?"

"Yeah why wouldnt it be?" Robbie snaps, like it was an obvious question. He pulls on his top for shooting, covering his bruised body.

"Your very badly hurt!" You say defensively. "You dont have to suffer in silence! You can reach out to someone!"

"Theres nothing wrong!" Robbie exclaims as he pushes you off him and finishes dressing by himself. He stomps out the dressing room, but not before you had seen the tears welling in his eyes.

"Robbie!" You yell after him, hoping that hell turn back and talk to you. But he didn't. If anything he walked even faster. He goes off to start shooting and you dont see him for the rest of the day. However, you see him walk into his flat, which is just across the road next to a fast food place. You hesitate, before you make an extremely rash descion and you follow him, keeping at a safe pace behind him. He walks in his flat and you hear a girl yelling at him. Robbie yells something extremely rude back before slamming the door hard. You creep to the window, which is slightly open, and look through it. Robbie has his back to the window, facing the girl, who you guess is his girlfriend. She looks a lot bigger and stronger than Robbie. Scared, but curious, you keep on watching.

"....theres no need to be so rude, you freak!" The girl yells. "I just wanna know where you were!"

"I already told you!" Robbie shrieks back. "I went to shoot my scenes for Heroes Reborn!"

Robbies girlfriend sniffs and inhales deeply. Her nose and eyes were both running with liquid. Its obvious she is high on something. "You shouldn't even bother with acting! You are terrible and no one wants to see you on tv, there eyes would melt, especially with all those cuts and bruises on you!"  She said nastily.