One Little Mistake

Beware, this story is very sad!
Read at your own risk. You may cry.

You and Robbie Kay have been dating for a very long time. You do everything together. You are both very happy together. You even talk about getting married, someday. Eventually, Robbie proposes to you. Ofc, you accept. Your wedding will be in August.

One day, in late June, you come home from work to find Robbie packing his suitcase.

"Babe, what's going on?" You ask.

"Baby I got a part in something!" Robbie tells you. "I gotta fly to America so I can start filming!"

"Aw, do you have to go?" You whine. "I'll miss you so much, hun!"

"I'll miss you too, love, but, yes, I have to go!" Robbie tells you. "I'll only be a few weeks and then I'll be back in your arms!" He smiles at you.

You dony think that you can possibly live without Robbie for a few weeks, but somehow you find yourself nodding.

"Okay" You sigh. "When is your flight?"

"Its at 6 this evening!" Robbie says as he looks at the clock. It's only 1 PM now, so you still have 5 hours to be with Robbie.

"Well you are still stuck with me for another 5 hours!" Robbie laughs.

"Yeah true, let's go out for lunch!" You say. You go and put on a beautiful pale pink dress with a white sash. You also wear high heels, perfect make up, and your best jewellery. Robbie wears a smart black suit. You both go out for lunch at a really nice restaurant. The food is delicious and the drinks are yummy. After having lunch, you and Robbie go to the cinema and see a movie. Then you go Bowling, then you go to the club and dance together for hours.

"I never want this to end!" You sigh as it draws nearer to 6 PM.

"I know, me neither, but I will only be gone for a few weeks!" Robbie says.

"I know, I'll just miss you so much!" You mutter, tearing up.

Robbie hugs you. "I know you will!" He says gently. "You will be fine!"

"I know, I know!" You murmur softly. You know you are being clingy to Robbie, but you can't help it. It's just a part of your personality.

At half 5, you drive to the airport. Robbie is in the passenger seat. You park up outside the airport. You both out the car. Robbie picks up his suitcase.

"I really have to go now Y/N!" Robbie sighs, as he looks at you.

You fling your arms around him and hold him tight, never wanting to let go. He runs your back. You both kiss deeply. Then he pulls away.

"I have to go, now, baby girl!" Robbie says reluctantly.

You squeezeyour eyes shut. "Okay bye!" You manage.

Robbie starts walking off.

"Text me every day!" You yell after him, waving your hand rapidly.

"I will!" Robbie promises.  He waves back at you, then he goes through his flight gate and disappears. You sigh and walk back to your car. You drive back to your house, where you and Robbie live.

Fiona Kay, Robbies older sister, is there. "Has Robbie gone?" She asks you. You nod.

"Yeah!" You mutter. "I miss him already Fiona!"

"I know, but he will be back soon!" She reassures you. "Its only a few weeks!"

"Yeah your right!" You agree.