𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

"Alright class, today we're gonna be learning about Greek Mythology." Fuck this. I hate history class. I slam my books on my table in annoyance. I have no idea how the teacher didn't hear that. Probably because she's like 90.

As she blabs on and on about Zeus and all that, I hear the guy beside me clicking his pen. I turn my head to him and he doesn't even notice me due to his long ass hair. "Hey." I whisper. He turns to me. "Can you click any  louder?" I say sarcastically. He apologises and puts down the pen.

We've been sitting together ever since the start of the year now and I still don't know his name. We never get called on because we sit at the back and he's like the quiet, shy type. We've had small talks here and there and I still don't know how I haven't gotten his name. All I know is that he's so cute. I've liked him ever since I met him.

The class ends and I pack up my things and leave. I go to my locker and see the guy from my history class meet his girlfriend. Oh yeah, his girlfriend. Love Eileens. She's viewed as the most perfect girl in school. Rich family, good looks, the whole thing. She's nice to everybody except me. It's probably because I'm the only one who doesn't do shit for her. Other people would compliment her and make her life in school and her life in general easy. She honestly annoys me with her preppyness.

I close my locker door to see her walking up to me with the history class guy. "Hello Y/N! Have you had a fantastic day so far?" I turn to her and raise my eyebrow. "Cut the bullshit. What do you want?" Her smile drops. "That's not very nice to say." She says instantly. I roll my eyes at her. She sees this and knocks my books out of my hands. I look up at her in anger. I push her and she gasps. She looks towards her fake ass friends and runs up to them. I laugh and start picking my books when I see their not on the floor anymore but in history guy's hands. I really have to learn his name.

"Oh thanks." He smiles at me. "You're welcome. Sorry about her." I chuckle. "No it's all cool. I love pissing her off." He laughs. "I'm Saul, by the way." I nod and smile. "I'm Y/N." I reply. "I know." He laughs. I laugh back in awkwardness. "Hey, wanna hang out after school?" I look at him in confusion. "Won't you be spending time with Love?" He shakes his head. "Nah she has cheerleading practice today anyways." I nod. "Well sure then." He smiles. "Nice. See you then."

I wait outside the school entrance for Saul. "Hey Y/N." I turn around to see him and smile. "Hey Saul, wanna go?" He nods and we walk out of the school vicinity. "Hey, I have this place I wanna show you." He asks. "Um sure."

We arrive at this skate park just outside of town. It's completely empty with nobody around. "I go here almost everyday. This is kinda my spot to chill and shit." We sit on the edge of a ramp. "It's relaxing here." I say, basking in the sun. "Yeah, it helps me get my mind off things when there's no one to talk to." I look at him, confused. "Saul you know you can talk to me right?" He smiles at me.

"Thanks Y/N, that means a lot. It's just ever since I started dating Love she's expecting loads of things from me. All for her image. She's even got my whole family involved and demanded them to keep a good image. She's even told us how to act and all." He starts. I rub his back in effort to comfort him. "I can't break up with her because that will do something to her reputation. Her family will come after mine." He finishes. I hug him. I can't believe she's putting him through all of that.

"Saul!" I turn my head to see Love striding towards us. We stand up. "How dare you cheat on me? After everything I've ever done for you!" She spits out. "Oh have you done anything for me Love?" He mocks. She nods and folds her arms. He starts walking towards and I follow him. He stops when we're far enough so she can hear us clearer - and for me not to have the urge to hit her. "You have never  done anthing for me. All you have done for me is make my life shit. You involve my family and threaten us to keep your family's perfect reputation." 

Her face turns redder. "You have everyone in school wrapped around your fingers. Not me. Not Y/N. We're the only people who won't fall for your bullshit. We're done. Go, come after my family. Do whatever you want. Go on. And I will tell everyone about you parent's gambling problem." The fuck? Gambling problem. My eyes widen in shock. "Oh Saul. You have no proof!" Saul starts laughing. "I do. Remember that time when you got so drunk and you told me everything? Well, I have it all on tape." Her face turns into one of scaredness.

"Uh- um, Saul, baby. We can talk this through-" She tries to bargain with him but he takes nothing. "Nah, we're out of here. Come on Y/N." He grabs my hand and he shoves past Love. We walk out of the skate park, still holding hands. 

I look at him. "That was, shocking." He chuckles. Suddenly, his lips land on mine. I pull away and look into his eyes. I kiss him and it lasts for 20 seconds but it felt like a long time. We slowly pull away and stare into each other's eyes. We don't say anything and we starts walking. I put my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head.