𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬 - 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫

A/N: I know I made a preference but I though it would cool to make a oneshot based on how I think Steven would be like as a dad. Especially because I think he'd be adorable with his kids.

I snuggle closer to Steven as we sit on the couch, cuddling. "Dad!" Three voices say. Our sons, Ben, Lenny and Daniel come into the living room. 

"Yes my lovely boys." Steven replies. They all groan from the name he calls them. "Are you still gonna tell us that story you told you'd tell?" Lenny asks. Steven grins and pats the couch telling them to sits beside him. "Ah yes, I almost forgot." He laughs.

"This was when Ben was 5, Lenny you were 2 and Daniel you were 1. I was making sandwiches for you guys and your mom came in a bad mood. I asked her what happened and apparently, you guys made a mess in her office by scribbling all over the walls. I looked over to yous and Ben started acting like he didn't have anything to do with it while Lenny and Daniel were giggling. She asked all of you not to do that again but the next day, I woke up to her being really annoyed because you all scribbled all over my office walls." He chuckles. 

I remember this. I laugh and so does everyone. "In my defence, we just got the walls re-designed a couple of days before that." I fold my arms and act grumpy.

"Oh come on mom that was 12 years ago. Besides, we were just trying to express our creativity." Lenny jeered. Steven high-fives him and I roll my eyes. "You my sons are so full of life I love all you so so much." Steven kisses them on the cheeks and they give him a look of disgust. 

He looks at them confused and I roll my eyes again. "Steve I don't think they appreciate kisses anymore." I deadpan. He turns his head to me and back to the boys. "Noooo but these are my sons that I love too much to care if they appreciate my affection or not." He whines. Daniel scoots farther away from him causing his brothers to scoot away too. Steven makes a tsk sound and rests his head on the couch in annoyance.

"Fine dad we love you too." Lenny says. Steven raises his head and dives onto them attempting for a group hug. They finally adjust themselves and give a tight hug to eachother. "Mom get in this." Ben calls out. I join them and Steven kisses my cheeks and I giggle like a teenager.