𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 - 𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧

A/N: OH MY GOD. 1.1k reads! Thank you guys sm for reading my book <3

I get from the kitchen table, wanting to go to the bathroom. As I go up the stairs I hear rattling in the bedroom. The fuck is Izzy doing? 

I walk up the stairs faster and walk through the hallway to our bedroom.

I open the door and see Izzy standing at our desk, looking through my makeup bag. He seems to be really invested in it. 

"Iz?" I say. He looks back at me and smiles. "Oh hey babe." He replies with a nervous smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Ohh, nothing babe." He sheepishly chuckles. I stalk nearer to him and he moves his body so that he's covering the bag. "Izzy what's wrong?"

"E-everything's alright babe. Just seeing what you use on your face, you know, to check if it's safe." He stutters out. My eyebrows knit together and I gently shove him out the way.

I see my makeup all over the table and look into the makeup bag, seeing new, unwrapped makeup all from my favourite brand.

My eyes widen and I look at Izzy and see him looking to the ground as if he somehow found his feet interesting.

"Wha-" I start saying but he interrupts me. "I can return if you like. I'm sorry if I crossed a lin-"

I crash my lips on his and he immediately kiss me back. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. 

Running out if breath, I pull away and rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you baby, but why did you get me all knew makeup? My old ones were still good?" He look up into his mesmerising eyes.

"I've been noticing that you have been talking about getting these makeup products and I always wondered why you wouldn't. I looked at the price and knew why. I got you them because I want to see you happy." I smile brightly which brings out his handsome smile.

"Even though you absolutely do not need all this makeup, I just love seeing you happy. I get that it's expensive but you do know all you had to do is ask me and I'd get it for you right?" He kisses me softly.

"I know that, and I really appreciate that but I wanted to use my own salary because I know you're saving up for that new guitar. I also didn't want to seem like a gold-digging bitch." I cup his face.

"Oh babe, you are too adorable. I've ordered that guitar a while ago and plus, you'd never seem like a gold-digger to me. I'd throw all my money away so that you can be happy. I'd be bankrupt but still be happy just because I have you." His looks straight into my eyes.

"Are you happy, Y/N?" He whispers.

"Of course Iz. Thank you. Not just because you bought me this. Because of just you. Solely you." I speak softly.

"Shush woman it's my job in this relationship to make you blush. Now kiss me." I laugh and kiss him passionately. He smiles into the kiss and so do I.

I pull away and peck his cheeks.

"Wanna try to put some of the makeup on me?" I grin.

"Oh fuck yeah." He beams.

A/N: Should I write more smut? 😏