𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧

"Babe." I hear Izzy's voice as I'm being gently shooken awake. I open my eyes to see him. He smiles at me and kisses me. I quickly pull away. He frowns at this. "Sorry, morning breath." I say. He chuckles and shakes his head, smiling. "I don't care about that babe. Just let me kiss my woman." He replies. 

I turn my head to tease him. He goes on top of me and slowly takes my chin and angles my face to him. His kiss is soft and loving. He gently pulls away and smiles at me. He plops down onto me and kisses my neck. "Come on Iz. We have to get ready for the day." He looks at me and does these puppy eyes he does when he wants something from me. I roll my eyes at him and slip out of the bed and head to the toilet. He groans when I purposely sway my hips. "Do you have to?" I look back at him and smirk.

I walk into the bathroom and take my toothbrush and toothpaste and start to brush my teeth. Izzy comes in and brushes his teeth too. I finish and go into the closet to pick out my oufit. Izzy comes in too. 

"Hey Y/N, turn around." I put back the shirt I was looking at and turn around to see him butt-ass naked. I quickly turn around. "Izzy what are you doing!" I ask, shocked. "What? It's not like you haven't seen this before." He chuckles. I sigh and continue picking out my clothes. I finally pick a good outfit and got changed.

As I put my shoes on, Izzy comes out, adjusting hair hair. "What do you wanna do today Y/N?" He asks. I look up at him, confused. "Don't you have to be with the band today?" He shakes his head. "Nah Slash has somewhere to be today." I nod and walk up to him and kiss him. He kisses me back with those soft lips of his.

We go downstairs and he grabs his guitar and starts playing some tunes. I turn on the TV and an interview with Cyndi Lauper is on. I suddenly hear Izzy humming.

"Oh sweet Y/N, you are so special to meeeeeee. I love you soooo much baby. You make me feel happy. Woah yeaaaaaah"I look at him in shock. He chuckles at me before continuing to sing. "You are the only one for meeeeee. Just for me. Just thinking about you leaving me makes me saddddd." I start laughing. He walks over to me and strums his guitar off-tune on purpose. 

"Iz! What are you doing!" I say in between laughs. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm serenading my one true love." He says back. I put my hand on my stomach from too hard. "Woaaaaahh wooaahhh. Oh Y/NNNNNN pleaaassee love me backkkk." He starts swaying side to side. At this point I can't stop laughing. He puts down his guitar and bends down to my level.

He starts kissing my neck, tickling it on purpose. "Ahh! Izzy stop!" He lifts his head and looks at me, laughing. "Don't you love me?" He does that puppy eyes thing again. "Fuck sake I do!" He giggles and kisses me.

We spend the entire day teasing eachother. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than Izzy. I'm glad he's mine.