𝐍𝐨 - 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

"Morning man." I greet Axl. We have been on tour for a month now and I've been having so much fun. If only Y/N was here. She would've loved it.

I sit down opposite of Axl and start drinking my coffee while looking at my itinerary. Thankfully, we have no more new tour dates. I can't wait to see Y/N.

"Dude you have a letter from Y/N." Duff walks up to me and hands me a letter. 

"Lucky man you are Slash. Having your woman send love letters to you." Axl says. A laugh escapes me and I start opening the letter.

What the fuck.

Saul,

I was going to do this when you came back from tour but I can't wait any longer. I'm breaking up with you. I'm so sorry but I can't do this anymore. You're always on tour and I can't keep on thinking that you're cheating on me everytime you're away. I am not blaming any of this on you and I understand you love the band and going on tour and that it makes you really happy. I have to confess, I still love you. I have always loved you. You have been the best and I loved every moment I spent with you. You have been so good to me and I couldn't have asked for more. The times when you'd take the time to play your guitar for me when I couldn't sleep, or when you'd massage my feet after work. It was absolute heaven. I have moved all of my things out of the house and I've moved somewhere else. You're a great guy. Keep doing what you're doing and show the world what you're capable of.

All my love,

Y/N

No, this can't be happening. She broke up with me. After a 2 years, she broke up with me. This all my fault, I made her think I think the band is more important than her. 

Tears well up in my eyes. Axl sees this and sits up.

"Hey, man what's wrong are you ok?" I look him in the eyes and pass the letter to him. He scans through it and his face instantly turns into one of shock. He places the letter on this table and stands up.

He sits down beside me and puts in arm around me. I started sobbing and cover my eyes with my hand.

"I'm so sorry man. I'm really sorry." He whispers. The other guys come up to us and read the letter. 

"Fuck man, I'm so fucking sorry." Steven says. 

Suddenly, an idea comes into my head.

"I have to go back." I blurt out.

Axl freezes.

I look at him and see he's skeptical. "Come on, think about man." He says.

"No man you don't get it. I love her dude. I have to get her back." I reply. He looks into my eyes and fiddles with his fingers.

"Yeah, I guess, you should. Go. Go fucking get her. Don't even take a second thought." He pats my shoulder. 

I hug him and stand up. I say bye the other guys and run up to my manager to get my passport.

"Yo I need to get my passport." I say to him. He looks at me with a confused look. "Come on man just give it to me it's an emergency." 

He looks through his bag and takes out my passport and gives it to me. 

"Wait Slash how are you going on a plane?" He asks. 

I look at him and grin. "That's why we have a private plane."

I run out of the door and see the pilot of our plane, Fred, smoking. I run jog up to him and take the cigarette off him. 

"Hey what the fuck man?" He complains. "Take me back to LA. It's an emergency." 

He looks confused but he doesn't say anything. We walk up to his car and he drives to the airport. Don't worry Y/N, I'm coming.

We arrive at the airport and walk up to the the gate where our plane is stationed. Fred talks to the flight attendant and she opens the gate.

I run into the plane and Fred follows with another pilot. They go into the cockpit and get set up. 

I sit down and buckle, waiting for them to hurry the fuck up already. 

"Alright Mr. Hudson, get ready for takeoff." Fred says over the intercom. I get comfortable in my seat and a flight attendant with a tray of champagne walks up to me. She sets the tray on the table and pours some champagne into a glass with some ice.

"Would you like anything else Mr. Hudson?" I shake my head and she walks away. I start drinking the champagne and look out the window. 

3 hours later, we land. I immediately stand up and quickly walk to the door.

"What's the hold up?" I semi-shout. Fred comes out and looks out one of the windows. "Sorry sir they just have to put the airstairs and then the doors can open."

I grunt and tap my feet in anticipation. The door opens to reveal a marshaller. He walks into the plane and discusses something with Fred. I walk out the door and run down the stairs.

I see my driver, Eli, and jump into the car. 

"Where to sir?" He asks. "Venter Corporations, quickly." I deadpan. I figured, Y/N is usually at work at this time. He starts the car and zooms out of the airport.

10 minutes later, Eli pulls up into the company's entrance and I hop out. I walk to the receptionist. She looks up at me and her eyes go wide. This always happens.

"Hey where can I find Y/N Y/L/N?" I ask. "Y-yes, um, she's in floor 3 in a-accounting." she responds. I smile at her and jog to the stairs, not bothered for an elevator. People stare at me while I go through the stairs but I don't care, Y/N is more important than these people.

I reach the 3rd floor and barge through the door. I spot Y/N and walk over to her. She stands up.

"Y/N, please, I'm sorry." I take her hands in mine and I feel tears start to well up in my eyes again. 

She stills, leaving me anxious.

"Saul, oh my gosh. Did you just go all the way here to apologise to me?" She asks, bewildered. I nod, not able to speak another word. I can't bear the thought of losing her.

"Please, I'll leave the band. I'll do anything. Please, please don't leave me Y/N. You are more important to me than anything in this world. I'm begging you don't break up with me." I plead. Tears start falling down her beautiful cheeks and I break down. My own tears start seeping own of my eyes. I can't believe she's crying because of me. I'd never want to do this to her.

"No, don't quit the band. It's what you love. I want to see you happy. Go have fun with the guys, get over me." She holds my face in her hands with her soft hands. I've been craving her touch ever since the start of the tour.

"Get over you? Never Y/N. I'd never do that. I promise I'll spend more time with you or whatever you want just I beg you, give me another chance. Please, darling." I pull her closer to me and put my forhead to hers. I just need to be close to her as possible to stay calm.

"Yes."

"Yes? You mean you'll give me another chance?" 

I look straight into her eyes.

"Yes. I will." She smiles.

I kiss her, kiss her with all I have.

People start clapping around us and I look around, so does she. I didn't even remember them. 

I don't care, all I care about is having the love of my life back.