The Accident

Beep, Beep, Beep, that was the last thing I heard before I got to the MAWB where it all started. That stupid dream, my burn and and the photo. (The story I'm about to tell is messed up,  reader please know that this story contains suicide, sexual dialogue as well as sex, child abuse, and murder. if you are still reading just remember that there is mature topics.) 

 It started with the dream we shared. When we heard a voice in our dream saying Mysterious, Unknown, avoid the MAWB. That day I was at the hospital with my brother known as Unknown because no one really knows who he is beside me and they call me Mysterious because I'm the same. my real name is Clark. My brother's name is Thomas. We were at the hospital because our parents got into a severe accident that most likely was fatal. The dream told us to stay away from the MAWB which is an orphanage just down the street from us. 

 The Nurse came down the hall who in my eyes was hot. She was a brunette with a nice tan and big tits jiggling as she came to us. I decided to bite my lip which was code for someone is hot between me and my brother. Anyways she said to us "boys, I have some terrible news, your parents are dead" or something like that. We dropped down hitting our heads on the floor. We woke up strapped to the hospital bed and all I could hear was Beep, Beep, Beep.

 Then I woke up in the MAWB, screaming for help and then Thomas told me everything and then I calmed down. We lived there for a couple years.  I fell in love with a bunch of hot girls and I ended up becoming a  double agent for the boys. Basically I would send the boys info when sneaking around the girls room pretending to be gay. I ended up getting some sights of their soft looking perfectly round boobs as we were just becoming teen.

 We made friends with the owner of the orphanage known as the orphan keeper, she was nice (at first Glance), the barkeeper (he was a take it or leave it situation), and the trainer (cool dude). The worst person there was a kid known as mat man because he liked mats which is pretty simple if you ask me. He killed some other kid who was mocking him. 

He was killed by being poisoned so the orphan keeper had to put mat man in a room and put him in a straitjacket to prevent him from doing more fatal damage to anyone . Then he broke out and burnt down the MAWB. After the MAWB started burning down everyone got out except one girl who I went to rescue and burnt my arm trying to save her. 

 Thankfully she thanked me with a kiss so I guess no good deed goes unnoticed. I would have preferred sex don't get me wrong but still pretty good. We asked to stay with the employees and they told us to get lost which we ended up doing literally.