The Search

Something was but I couldn't put my finger on it. we have been searching for maybe 5 days. I could sense that we were about to find the trainer. I could just tell. We set up camp and quickly fell asleep. I dreamed once again but this time I could hardly remember it. All that I remember is a yellowish office. There was an old computer like the old apple computer, a yellowish brown desk, and a vent that was loose on the wall. 

I couldn't remember what we were doing there but it was something important. Maybe it was where the trainer is. But I doubt anybody would believe me, except unknown of course. maybe sapphire would make note of it, but she wouldn't make it a priority. or there would be a very slim chance. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her smooth stomach just to give her a scare. I then informed her about my dream. 

She trusted me and made finding a ventilation system a priority. As we were wandering, I stayed beside sapphire. She ended up grabbing my hand. Her hand was smooth and silky, a hand of an angel, touching the hand of a devil, all burnt and rough. I wish she was holding my other hand. that hand is not the hand of a devil but is the hand of an imp. It's scrawny, and pale. My fingers are so long.

this was so hard for me to go through. I couldn't stand the thought of her being my girlfriend. I asked her if she wanted to start a relationship and she said yes. Straight away, I pulled her from the crowd of others and kissed her. The kiss wasn't soft nor was it aggressive. It wasn't romantic  nor was it in a one night stand way.

 It was however, a kiss that I won't forget. I will never forget that kiss. NEVER. When we set up for camp I met with sapphire and we lay there together. Just lay there, we didn't do anything. I wrapped my arms around her. I held her close to me, to the point that we were touching. I hate to admit this but I did get a boner that ended up poking her down there. I fell asleep. this time I am not going to say the dream but sapphire was mad at me the next morning because I was doing the same thing I did in the dream.

today is the day we are going to find the room. I was searching for the vent and I looked up at the rusty metallic roof. There it was. The vent was in the roof.

I shouted "unknown, Get your ass over here!"

He bolted over and I said "give me a boost." while I flicked my head up looking at the vent.

He stopped and dropped onto his knees with his hands out. I stepped onto his hands and he pushed me into the vent. the vent was loosely attached thankfully, so I just pulled on it which disloged it.

 I looked down at him and I said "tell sapphire I said don't move and that I am in the vents right now."

I then began crawling through the dark tunnels.