The Journey

We have begun our journey outwards and I am waiting for an ambush. We walk through the world we have been thrown in and it seems more sad now. It's still the same gloomy grey as before, but it just seems worse. We get to the vent and enter. We take the path we did last time this time having no cover. 

There was someone blocking our access point to the Orphan Keepers room. They were looking down a different hallway. I snuck up behind him, trying to conceal my presence as best as I could. I lifted my arm, slid it across their neck and pulled back, choking them out. They became limp as I lowered their body onto the floor. 

We snuck into the elevator and pressed the top floor, hoping that it would be where she was located. This is the end. This is how we escape. We had chosen the right floor and exited the elevator. We run for cover, while trying to make sure we don't make any noise. We check the room and it is clear. 

we push forward, heading towards her bedroom. I see the spot where we had sex, and the guilt overwhelms me, but I push forward. We stack up to the left on the side of the door. I check the lock and it is unlocked. I slightly push the door open, then I kick it and the door goes flying. I scan the room and there is our culprit, laying there on her bed.

She is wearing the same clothes as last time, and it is tempting me. I know my goals and I am going to stay dedicated to them. She is smart. She is trying to seduce us and then kill us. We just have to resist temptation. I look over to Unknown and he has fear in his eyes, because this is how we died last time but I have a plan.

"You know that we died last time, right? Why would we want to do that again?" I say trying to begin my plan.

"Yes, but it did feel good, didn't it?" She responds back to me.

"You've got a point. Fuck it, I am in." I say. 

"Well, come and get me, honey," She says. I look over to Unknown who seems like he is about to start crying. I drop my pants and underwear. I grab my shaft and try and get hard. I walk over to her and she starts to slightly grin like I have fallen into her trap.

"Same rules as last time, if we bust, we die?" I ask.

"Yes, or if you leave without finishing." She answers.

"Alrighty then." I say as I remove her panties. I flip her over so she is on all fours and then I shove my somewhat erect dick in her pussy. she lets out a moan, I begin thrusting back and forth to help make sure she thinks I am that stupid. I bend over and cup her breasts. I pull my dick out quickly as I flip her onto her back.

I shove it back in and I look over at Unknown and give him a look that he needs to be prepared to fight.