The Preparations

Today was the day we were going to be beginning our mission. If all goes according to plan then we will be finished with step 1: locating The Trainer within the next week which is 168 hours we need to use to create some form of way to kill him. Honestly, I think that the best choice is to just improvise on the spot like for example, caving his head in if we can get him knocked down. 

It was awkward between me and Sapphire however, because well, we had just had sex and that just makes this hella awkward.  Unknown began asking me about what happened and well I just confessed what happened and he immediately knew this was something he isn't involved in. You will know this with him because he pretends like he never knew, which was extremely comforting.

I wanted to try and start a full on relationship so I made several attempts at talking with her but she would always end up already being in a conversation or would walk away. I began questioning if she really liked me or if I was just to get her mind off real life which I really, hoped for. I asked Unknown to start up a conversation so that I could sneak up and confront her about what happened.She asked me to go to my dorm because she wanted some privacy. 

She said "I like you, I really do. but I did use you to get my mind off of what is going on."

I was angry with her for not telling me this and she had claimed that she wanted to tell me but I doubted that she did actually want to tell me, I do think, however, that she felt guilty for not telling me and that is why she avoided me. when she told me I felt like just hopping in a car and becoming a lonely driver. I was devastated by this and wanted to give up one of my lives. I had to get a hold of myself. This wasn't me. I didn't roll over and die because that isn't what I have to do. I persevered through it. 

Sapphire tried to kiss me and was trying to make me feel better but I wasn't for it. I was focused on the mission. I wanted to make sure I was ready. Once I knew I was ready, I began the suit up. I put on a Plain Red shirt and put on grey trackpants. as we were leaving I noticed I couldn't see Unknown and I began to have an extreme panic but he was right beside me. He was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and had black pants on. He was also wearing a mask. 

It was a rusty tin can with eye holes and some pieces missing. We began to walk away from the hideout and I was ready to escape and be free. we were going to need luck and precision to pull off this stunt. we could no longer see the hideout and I had a feeling that I couldn't describe but something was off.