The Fall

As Unknown and I Walked out of the camp back into the world of wherever we are I felt a strange sense. I didn't recognize it. It wasn't joy, sadness, fear or anger. I brushed it off and continued to walk. we arrived all the way at the vent. I crawled in first followed by unknown. we crawled in a different direction from the turn last time and after a minute of crawling in that direction the vent broke and we fell through the roof.

we fell a solid 5 meters and it hurt a lot but we had to get up and push through the pain. That's what we needed to do and it doesn't matter if it hurts. I won't stop breathing until I break out of this shit hole because this isn't gonna be my life I'm gonna live a long life and complete my goals but I gotta finish this first. Even if I have the urge, I tell them to screw off.

We were in a hotel room and this time the door wasn't locked so we could exit into the hallway now, this was a major discovery, we could now get to the bridge and pilot our way to land. We walked around the hallways looking for an elevator, but nothing could be found near us. We weren't gonna split up because that would have been dangerous but this was taking forever.

We finally found an elevator and entered it. It was a rustic elevator and looked like it was a part of an old mine. it was made of metal, had gated doors and was starting to change to the rust orange. We went to the highest floor that was an option and exited. we were now in a market-like area and we could see other living beings, we are so close to being on our way home. 

We went looking around to see if there was any way to get higher or see where we are now. We found a map, labeling the place as the M.A.W.B. which was the name of our orphanage, but this time it was being treated as an acronym. But for what. I built up the courage to ask someone around where we were.

They stared at us like we were aliens, which we technically are on a metaphorical level. They then said, "We are on the Man And Woman Buffet, how did you not know that, You wouldn't be able to get on if you didn't know?" What in the hell kind of name is that,  the Man And Woman buffet, so it's a buffet for humans, well who else would it be for. OH FUCK.

I saw someone eating, It was Human Fingers that had been deep fried. It's a buffet for cannibals. Why the hell does this place exist, that isn't right.  Why were we brought here, did they want to convert us to cannibalism. No, that doesn't make sense. Wait? were we brought to the M.A.W.B. for the sole reason to

BE EATEN?