The Trainer

After we had quickly as possible snuck past the room the trainer was in torturing the kids, we found a vent. Seeing our friends being enslaved put so much pressure on us that we went in so we were able to continue moving, we had set up base in there temporarily and we took shifts on lookout.

When I had fallen asleep I had this dream where unknown had changed his personality and he saved me with his own death. The weird thing here was he would never do that without reason so when I woke up I was just assuming it was my imagination but I still thought about it.

For some reason Unknown seemed a little selfless today probably because of the horrible conditions he saw. We had a few talks about the future and then after walking maybe two days non stop, we fell asleep.

This time my dream was about the trainer getting killed in a gruesome and disgusting way but I really enjoyed it, the way his body was just destroyed felt amazing to watch but that was horrible and the reason I enjoyed it was because my sanity isn't proper and I hate him now with a passion.

I woke up to a scream followed by a laugh. It happened again. Some kid died. We returned to wandering and we reached an area that was populated except this time with other lost kids. We lost all of our fear knowing there were survivors. But the kids there were all supposed to be dead like kids who died of sickness and the kid who was poisoned, mat man and her the girl who I saved.

I immediately went up to her. I was so confused about everything that had just happened like how she was still alive, how mat man was alive and the kid who was poisoned was still alive. It made no sense.

I asked confused, "how are any of these people? alive you all died."

She responded with, "wait you don't know how the life system works" confused with her I said, "what do you mean by life system I thought once you die your dead"

She replied, " yes but actually no. In this world we have three lifes. Once you lose them you die for good. Once you lose one life you respawn, here is a group of survivors and by the way my name is sarah.

I thought to myself about Sarah. She had a beautiful name for a beautiful person. I wanted to get to know her better and I asked a question.

I said, "Sarah, can I give you a code name?"

She said, "what do you mean cla-"

I cut her off saying, "I go by the name mysterious now, not clark and to answer your question I mean something like peculiar, strange, sapphire or to-"

She cut me off saying, "can I have sapphire?"

I nodded my head and so you know you and your younger brother were named after your mothers other choices.

She also claimed that we have been missing for several years because all the time we spent in the forest messed with our brains and we are now mature men, but we still had the mind of our younger selves. We decided to stay in this area for around a month until a bunch of kids were actually dead.