Chapter two

*3 days later*

Lexi's P.O.V

It's Saturday morning and Today is the day!!!!

It's 8 am and I'm dying because I couldn't sleep last night with the excitement like it literally felt like I was a kid at Christmas Eve!!

I got out of bed to the smell of a fry up... My mom knows me too well.

I put my phone on the charge and raced downstairs to see my mom putting the fry on the plate for me.

"Thankyou mom your the best" I said as I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed my plate.

"Your welcome, you need it if you're gonna meet these lads today, we don't want you to faint now do we"

"Oh haha mom you're so funny" I replied sarcastically.

I love how my mom understands the fangirl life... Sort of.

She went to get dressed as she's driving me to the boys' hotel later as I hope that is where I'll meet them.

I scoffed the food into me and ran upstairs to get changed and start getting ready.

Even though it is cold as its February, I still wore a crop top because I need to look as pretty as possible for the boys so I choose a white lace crop top with high waisted blue jeans with a reddish kimono and black boots with a necklace and bracelet to accessorise it up a bit.

I straightened my hair and put my fringe into a a high quiff with a bow on it.

I did my makeup, I didn't want to look like I bathed in beans so I just did my foundation lightly and done a little flick on my eye.

I grabbed my handbag and put my phone, charger, purse and extra makeup just incase of a top up.

It was now 10.05 am and I was finally ready to go meet the boys. I got into my moms car and she started on her way to Manchester City centre, it will take about 30 mins from my house because we just live on the outskirts of Manchester.

***

I was nearly about to fall asleep when I saw the sign 'Raddison Blu' which was the hotel they were staying at.

My stomach went in knots I was so nervous what is wrong with me I hardly ever get nervous!

I said bye to my mom as she drove off to do some shopping in Trafford centre. I walked up to where I saw loads of people standing behind these barriers. There were so many security men it was quite annoying, otherwise I would run straight into that hotel and meet them.

I squeezed into the side and sorta pushed my way to the front of the barriers. Oh gosh I'm sneaky.

I had my phone in my hand waiting for them to come outside when I heard a voice squealing, "lexi omggggg!!!"

I turned around to meet Sara! She's an Internet friend I met on Twitter and we talking last night about how we were so excited and that we would finally meet each other and the boys!

"SARA OMG GURL HEY" I said excitedly as I hugged her.

She squeezed in beside me and we started talking non stop about the boys. We took a few selfies together and then all of a sudden we heard all these screams.

This was it.

I'm ready to meet the boys...