Chapter six

Yesterday was amazing! I still can't believe I actually met 7/8 it still amazes me! And it's not everyday you can say I kissed Barclays brother haha.

I told my friends everything that happened right from what happened at the hotel till the end of the night and they didn't even care. They weren't even happy for me! They just changed the subject! Smh, some 'friends' they are.

But I must say everyone on Twitter reacted better than them. I have 4k followers so I guess you could say I do have a a lot and a lot of them 4k followers I actually talk to. At first I tweeted about meeting the boys and the pictures and everyone was so happy for me meeting reece especially and the said the photos were so cute.

Then a few of my close friends on Twitter that I dm everyday and I even have their IMessage number (although we prefer to talk through dms) I told them about the Connor thing and most of them believed it apart from two. They kept saying, "don't be silly lex, Connor wouldn't kiss a fan??"

And I was very annoyed like are they trying to say I'm too ugly for him and that I would just make that up for nooo reason whatsoever?¿

Let's just say I lost those two Twitter friends.

***

It was 6pm and I had just finished my homework and mum and dad was at work so I had to 'cook my own dinner' but I'm lazy af so I grabbed nutella and a spoon and went to my room on my laptop.

I love that feeling when you've had a long day at school and you finished your homework so you can just eat, lie in bed, turn the lights off and school through Twitter on my laptop.

I had saved loads of drafts to spam for that vip ticket in Liverpool with that comp with talk talk. I know I've already met them but it would be nice to meet them without other fans shoving phones in their faces so I can actually speak to them properly.

The competition was closing for Liverpool tickets in 2 minutes. I spammed all those drafts (250 of them may I add) they then tweeted, "vip Liverpool concert tickets have now been closed. We are going to pick a winner now so stop spamming as they will not be counted."

I was getting so nervous. I waited and waited and waited and waited of what seemed like forever but I think it was only 2 minutes and they eventually tweeted.

"And the winner of the Liverpool vip is .... @idkbibby "

IT WAS ME THAT WAS ME I WON I WON I REALLY REALLY WON!¡

I can't believe it I freaked out and my Twitter was going nuts. I got a lot of indirects about me saying "omg can't believe she won, she isn't even from Liverpool and she's already met the boys"

Haha jealously is a shit thing.

I had 20+ mentions and 20+ dms lol Whut is this.

I was looking through the dms and people were saying, "congrats you deserve it!"

But then I came across one

It wasn't someone I talk to everyday....

I clicked into it, " well I guess I'm seeing your beautiful face again ay?"

it was from REECE BIBBY

REECE BIBBY

ARE YOU SERIOUS

How does he even remember me?¿

I don't even know what to say or do.

After hardcore fangirling with my bestest Twitter friend Ellie I finally replied to reece "Well bibby, maybe you see me again 😏"

{ Hey guys I hope you like the story so far, it will get better I promise👼 and my Twitter is @idkbibby that's why I used it but none of this has happened (yet) lol no just kidding it will never happen but yeah please vote and comment stuff if you want🌚 }