Chapter three

There they were. Slowly coming out one by one, all eight of them.

I was shaking so bad I was so nervous!! Tom came over to me first and he smiled and said, "you alright love?"

"Y-y-y-yeahh" I stuttered.

I held up the phone to take a picture but I was shaking so bad so I asked Tom to take the picture.

" Aw babe there's no need to be nervous" he said as he took my phone and took a few photos. He then hugged me and then grabbed another phone to take pictures with other people as they were being shoved into his face.

Then casey came over and gave me a hug, "hey babe you okay?"

He looked so hot I nearly died. "Yeah I'm a-a-alright I-I-I guess"

He kissed my cheek and took a few pictures then winked at me and moved onto the next person.

CASEY JOHNSON JUST F*CKING WINKED AT ME LOL WHUT.

Then just as I thought I was gonna faint charlie came over, "oh hey beautiful" he said as I handed him my phone. He was literally so cute.

"Hi charlie, can I kiss your cheek for a photo?" I asked him. Did I seriously just have the courage to ask charlie Jones to kiss his cheek? Omfg I can do anything now.

"Yeah of course babe" he took a few photos then without me asking him he gave me my phone and he kissed my cheek. Wow.

Jake was next lol he was the same height as me. But tbh he isn't that small I think he suits it. He took my phone and took loads of photos with different facial expressions. I laughed at his double chin one and he said, "you have the cutest laugh ever".

WHAT EVEN.

Barclay came over next and he was so nice and adorable. He gave me a hug while the person beside me ( I don't have a clue who she was) said that she would take the photo of me and barcs hugging, which I thought was so nice of her.

Then the big moment happened. REEECE BIBBY WAS ON HIS WAY TO ME. HE WAS STARING AT ME AND SMILING. Oh yeah I probably forgot to mention that bibby is my favourite. I literally love him so much and we're the same age. ayyy up bibby ;).

He came over and I started crying like such a creep. My eyeliner was all down my face and I looked a complete mess. "Aw babe please don't cry" reece said as he gave me a really tight hug. It was the best hug ever. He took a few photos and said, " I love you okay sweetie" and he kissed my forehead and moved on to the next person.

I could not believe that just happened. Reece bibby told me he loved me. I'm getting that tattooed to my forehead.

Chris came over with his cheesy grin and took a few pics and moved on.

James was last and he was talking to some fans beside me. I came saying "james james james take my phone" and he looked and kept talking to the fans. Some other people were doing the same thing as me like shoving there phones in his face but he wouldn't take anybody's phones. Why was he being such an asshole.

"James wtf just take my phone!" I said at him as he was basically standing right beside me.

He gave me the dirtiest look ever and then went onto the tour bus with the rest of the boys to go to the arena.

What a dickhead all I wanted was a photo with him.

OH WELL I STILL MET 7/8 AND THEY ALL LOVED ME OMFG.