Chapter four

I phoned my mom and as she was finished shopping she was already waiting near the hotel. I ran over and into the car. She started to drive to nandos as I was very hungry. I told her absolutely everything that happened.

"Wow that Graham kid sounds a bit of a dick" she said.

"True but he was probably just being rushed to get on the bus in time for soundcheck" I tried to convince myself even though I didn't believe it. He hates me I can tell.

"But on the bright side that reece boy loves you and he's your favourite"

"Oh my gosh mom you actually listen to my life. I don't listen to you but thank you anyway" I said smirking.

"Oi you don't be cheeky"

We pulled up outside nandos and walked in. Can I just say not only is the food good but the boys are hot AF in here like the waiters I feel embarrassed everytime they stop at our table and ask, "would you like anything else?" Like I always say in my head, 'erm yes I'd just like an extra side of you please.' But that would be inappropriate.

*40 mins later*

Me and my mom were queuing outside the arena to go in to watch the X factor tour.

We eventually got in and took our seats we had a pretty good view. We still had an extra 50 mins to wait till it actually started so mom gave me money for me to go get some thing at the merch stand.

Just as I walked out of our door that we entered my eyes automatically latched on to a tall boy with big hair, tattoos and he was very tan. He looked so familiar I don't know we're I'd seen him before. Of course I can't see his face but the back of him just looks like someone I've seen before.

I was queuing up for some merch which I wanted a SK top, a SK poster and a glow stick. I turned round to see if that boy I saw the back of was still there and he was. He looked up and I saw his face. Oh. My. Gawd. I knew it. It's Chet freaking Johnson. (Casey's brother incase non of you knew) he caught me staring and he smiled and looked away. Wait did I just make chet johnson blush? Omfg.

I finally got the stuff I wanted and then I took out my phone and walked up to chet. " erm hi, can I get a picture?" I asked him while tapping his shoulder.

He turned around and said "yes of course, here dad take this photo please?" While he handed him my phone.

He took a few then gave me my phone back. " You both look like a proper couple with your tattoos" he said.

"Oh my GaWd dad stop it! Ignore him he's a gimp" chet said while rolling his eyes.

I giggled and said its alright thank you for the picture. He smiled and replied, "it's alright babe " while winking and turning back around. Omg him and casey are so a like it's scary. I started walking away while staring down at my phone to look at the photos of me and chet. I wasn't looking were I was walking so suddenly I bumped into this person and fell on top of him or her I wasn't quite sure yet.

I got up feeling my clothes which were a little bit wet and looked at the boy which was lying on the floor covered in coke.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry... I-" I was going to continue speaking until I realised its Connor Beales. Holy shit why me why did I have to be the one to knock down Connor beales and make him spill coke all over himself. I suddenly became speechless while Connor got up and said, "its okay, I've always wanted to smell like coke, I'm good" he smirked at me.

Yep it's defiantly Barclays brother he's got the humour. I blushed because I was so embarrassed that this happened and turned my head away from him. I heard a little laugh and looked behind Connor to see Taylor beales laughing. "Taylor SHUTUP and go sit at our seats" Connor said as he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sure thing coke boy" she said in between laughs.

"Look Connor I'm so sorry it's all my fault I didn't look were I was going and I bumped into you all because I wa- "

"Babe. Shush." He said while pressing his finger against my lips, "Honestly it's fine It'll dry it's no big deal. Anyway I'm wearing a black top so you won't even see the stain. Good thing I didn't wear white isn't it" he winked and walked into his seat before I could say any more.

I walked down to my seat and great he's sitting two rows behind me. I sat down and showed mom the stuff i bought.

Only 5 mins left until it starts and the three seats next to me were empty. Yess I don't have any grumpy people seating here if no one sits here. Let's hope. Then I turned my head and saw three people about to sit. Guess who it was. Chet johnson and his mom and dad. Chet sat beside me and said, "well hey fancy seeing you here"