Chapter 1

Ymir's POV

Its been like this everyday for the past 4 year.. I wonder how everyone's doing, well how some of us alive are doing. Us who died are just here in a plain grassy area near a forest, i got bored laying in the grass the whole day so i decided to climb in the tree.

"Ymirrr!!!!"

I heard a voice calling out my name from below so obviously i looked down to see who it was

I heard a voice calling my name, i looked down and saw Sasha.
"What is it?" I said
"Hange-san! She's here!"
My eyes widen as i heard the news and went down the tree
"Lets go" sasha said before running towards the hills.

As soon as we arrived at the hills we saw the former members of the survey corps and from the other members of each section.
I saw hange standing up as commander Erwin gave her a helping hand.
"You devoted your heart very well... Hange" Erwin said as hange gave him a soft smile as a reply.

'Most of us are dying slowly..'

"Lets go get some potatoes with Marco and the others ymir!" Sasha said
"Sure.." i replied
"You okay?"
"Yeah.. im fine..."

I just miss her..

"If thats the case then lets go slow poke" sasha said as she ran towards our friends.

A few months have passed and more and more fallen soldiers have arrived here. My anxiety kept rising about how historia is doing, ever since i died i never ever recieved any other news about how she's doing. Well obviously Because im dead

"Sasha, its about time i ask you this" i said as sasha looked at me with a confused face as she continued eating her potato

"What is it?"
"How was Historia doing for the past 4 years?" I asked
"Oh, some of the higher ranks talked about letting historia turn into a titan and eat Eren's half brother Zeke. But Eren was against Historia turning into a titan because he wants everyone to have a long life, but out of nowhere historia kind of met his childhood friend and got married. She's currently almost giving birth by around this time" Sasha spoke calmly as she took another bite in her potato.

My body froze..historia is married now?..and she's about to have a kid...
Well...i guess she really did keep our promise...to live our lives to the fullest..i wanted to marry her...but instead i went and go with bertholdt and reiner, got myself eaten after...

"I really am stupid" i mumbled
"Hm? Did you say something, ymir?" Sasha asked as a shooked my head as a reply.
"If you say so, everyone knew you and historia were so damn inlove if you hadn't left her then y-"
"I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG GOT IT!?" I cutted sasha off by raising my voice.
"Ah- S-sorry ymir, i was careless enough and told ya everything"
"Its... Fine... there's no going back to being a live now anyway..." I said as i walked away going back to the tree i spent the past 4 years at.

"Ah.. maybe i should just sleep..." I said as a tear started coming out from my eyes until i fell asleep.

The next day

"Woah, you sleep there peacefully ymir?" I heard a voice in front of me but it wasnt sasha's  it sounded more like...

"Eren?!" I shouted
Eren covered his ears because of my loud voice
"You didnt have to shout you moron!" He said
"What are you doing here? You died huh? HAHA you're pathetic eren" i laughed
"Shut up.. Mikasa chopped my head off as Armin blew my body with his titan"
"Wait, they're the ones who finished you up?" I asked
"Yeah.. before i came here i talked to them one by one and let them remember the time i spoke to them by the time i was dead"
"Woah.. I didnt know you could be so kind eren"
"What the fuck do you expect from me anyway?" He asked
"A suicidal maniac"

We both went silent
AHAHA, i think i fucked it up.

"YYYMMMMIIIRRRRRRR!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Eren yelled as a ran towards the woods that leaded to the hills.
"What did i do wrong you maniac?!" I yelled back
"YOU JUST CHOOSED DEATH, NOW COME HERE!"
"Whaaatt?! We're both dead you moron!!"

An hour later, commander Erwin scolded the both of us. Eren was about the same height as me now with a muscular body figure, this suicidal bastard also apologized to everyone here for all he did and briefly explained everything. He also told me some of historia's status, im glad to here about it.

However...

Even after all this time.. If i am ever to be asked for a wish to be granted...

Its that...

I wish to be alive again.

3 years later

"Ymir are you gonna come with us?" Sasha asked
"Huh? To where again?" I replied
"Umm, to Eren's grave on the real world? Everyone's gonna be there so i asked him if we could go with him to see everyone as well"
"Oh.. i see"
"Well obviously they wont be able to see us cuz were dead, haha" sasha said playfully
"Well yeah sure I'll come with ya guys.."
"Hey are you alright? Its unusual for you to be like this. What's wrong?" Sasha asked
"Its nothing sasha, now come on. Eren's probably waiting for us" i said as i walked towards where we can see everyone in the real world. However just as sasha said, they cant hear, see nor feel us around.
As we both arrived we saw eren sitting down below the tree with mikasa and his graveyard.

"Eren.. everyone will be here soon, to meet you." Mikasa said
Eren looked at mikasa with a soft smile
"I think we shouldn't interupt this sasha" i whispered to sasha
"Yeaahh- lets just stay in this distance, we could still hear them anyway." Sasha replied

"You're happy right?" Mikasa said laying a hand on Eren's grave.
Eren did a small nodd but with a soft smile looking at mikasa who is clearly clueless that eren is only listening to every word she says.

"I wish... I could see you again.." mikasa said as tears started to come out of her eyes, this made Eren sad but at the same time he noticed some of mikasa's scarf falling so he sent a bird to fix it and this surprised mikasa.

But then mikasa smiled 

"Eren... You wrapped this scarf around me.. thank you.."
Eren could do nothing but tear up because of regret and joy.

"I think its time we calm this crybaby" i said walking towards eren.

"Here" i said as i handed him a handkerchief, eren gave me a small smile as a reply.
"Thanks ymir.." he said
"No problem, eren"
We saw the others arrive, wow armin in a new look, connie growing out some hair! Finally

"Pfffttt really took you some time to have some hair huh, connie" sasha said as some tears of joy comes out of her eyes.
Everyone shared stories together and told some daily updates and on how they're doing.
"Oh yeah Eren, sorry historia can't come today since her little girl is turning 3 years old today" Reiner spoke

When i heard it, my heart sank again..
'why am i feeling like this?..'
'i should be happy for her but....why?....'

"Ymir?"
"Hey ymir!"
"Ymir!!"
I got back from my senses and looked at Eren who has been calling my name 3 times
"Sorry eren, i just.."
"No need to tell me, i know how you feel right now.. and i kind of have some way that you can go back to being alive" eren said
"Wait what?"
"Yes, and i think im gonna let you have it"
"Wait why me? What about sasha? You?" I said as i then looked at sasha
"Nah I'll pass ymir, i like it here already and plus. You've been dying to see her again"
"Come on ymir" eren said as he handed me a purple flower.
"Claim your wish" eren added
I hesitated, looked back both of them again and again until i finally decided..

'my wish is... To be alive again'