Chapter 17

Ymir's POV

Its been 2 years since i came back here alive in Paradis, a year after i came back two of my precious friends followed. It was Sasha and Eren, we all had a little bit of conflicts but we all successfully overcomed it. Eren and Mikasa started dating and just after a few months from then they got married after Armin and Annie got married and i am clearly happy for them, the same goes for Sasha and Niccolo they clearly dont want to be apart from each other ever again. However the most unexpected news of all was that Pieck ended up dating Jean, HAHA. Well i guess i cant blame those two, they faught together in order to save the world, i guess they liked each other but were too madly inlove with the people they thought liked them back. Eventually 9 years ago before i died, i stayed a while alive in Marley and Pieck was so close with this Porco guy who ate me in order to inherit the Jaw. Even if those years were rough.. we are all finally free from the hell of a life we had in order to survive.

I finished signing the final foot tall papers which contained mine and historia's works, i suggested that historia will come back to do the other signing of taxes as the Queen once Mir is already around 3 years old. I let out a long sigh considering i did all these papers alone without a single complain.

I heard a knock from the door "Come in!" I said. When the door opened Armin entered my office

"Ymir" he said

"Yeah? What's up?"

"When Historia got pregnant, was she acting weird and stuff? Like eating more food than usual and stuff"

I blink my eyes countless of times before processing some words to reply to Armin

"Well yeah she sneaks some food in the room everytime and she always has these cute but mean mood swings" i said taking a sip from my tea before looking at armin as he nodded nervously

"Why'd ya ask?" I added

"I-i think Annie's pregnant"

I choked on my tea and ended up spitting it on Armin's face. "HOLY SHIT, ARMIN YOU JUST GOT ANNIE PREGNANT!"

Armin went silent for a minute before having a panick attack. "OH MY GOD ANNIE'S PREGNANT! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!? ANNIE'S A TOTAL KILLER WHEN SHE'S IN A BAD MOOD"

"Well just keep doing things that wont make her upset, give her food, affection, cuddles, kisses and stuff!" I suggested

"I-i dont know ymir! Call the guys we need to talk about this" he said

"Instead of delivering some shitty letters lets just go there directly, im sure the ladies are gonna have a fucking tea party anyway" i said, armin gaved me a nod as i took off my white coat Because its so annoying especially when im riding a horse before leaving the office.

"Oh be right back, I'll have to tell historia I'll head out for a moment or else she'll kill me" i said

"Good luck" armin replied before heading out to get our horses ready. I head towards the Mir's playroom considering that historia would be there playing with our child, she can also be childish sometimes and i dont blame her for that because i find it very cute.

I opened the door slowly as two blondes noticed me, Mir was already 1 and a half years old she can practically walk a little now but whenever she runs she always fails and falls onto the ground, but whats more cute was her first was "Papa". Yes, me and Historia planned that Mir would call me "mama" and she would call historia "mommy" but in the end she said "papa" and im not complaining about it.

"Papa!" Mir said walking slowly towards me preventing not to fall. I picked her up and kissed her in the cheek

"How's my little princess doing?" I said raising her up as she laughs cutely which is music to my ears. Well other thing that is music to my ears is when historia moans my name lewdly-