Chapter 21:

Ymir's POV

"Jean what do you mean 'that ring'?" I grabbed jean by the collar very confused at what he meant. "Hey what are you two doing cut it out!" Historia shouted but still i didnt let go of jean. "Tell me jean!"

"Ymir the ring that the boy always have is Eren's! Thats the ring we retrieved from paradis after mikasa gaved birth to her son! And since we just realized that their son would have royal blood he might have seen Eren's memories!" He said

"And.. then he would retake the power of the founding titan and.. history would repeat again and again. He'll be brainwashed by that power jean!" I released jean and dropped him on the ground. "Exactly ymir.. we cant do anything to stop that.." he said looking down.

We didnt notice that we spaced out too long that the others already have arrived.

"Oi horse-face, what are you doing there sitting on the ground?" Connie said and jean didnt even glared at him and this made connie widen his eyes. This is the first time in a while that jean has been this serious and when its like that he knows something that all of us needs to know and solve. Jean stood up and Mikasa's kid eren walked to his father's graved then looked at mir and signalled her to come.

I frowned

"Falco, gabi. After this watch over the kids.. guys we need to talk about something serious." I said and everyone agreed. Historia walked to me and grabbed my hand. "Whats wrong?" She asked and i let out a sigh
"History is going to repeat, and theres nothing we can do about it. We failed keeping the next generation safe" i said looking down as historia's eyes widen..

"Y-ymir.."

I hugged her

"We may have failed what eren wanted all of us to do.. this may be selfish but i was glad i was given another chance to live with you and have a child with you" i kissed her forehead and then sat on the blanket.

No one's POV

Eren and mir went and touched the tombstone as memories flashed with a second.

Memories of Eren Jaeger have now entered the young boy's head as Mir have a different memory flashback. A young brunette and a raven haired girl was carried by a man that the child doesn't know who is it.

"STOP!!!" The young boy screamed as a a large human-eating figure ate someone. 

Past forward it

It was the same figure, it was still the person the boy claim as his father Eren Jaeger. Eren Jaeger's evolution was shown from being a trainee to a titan shifter to being someone who destroyed the enemy hometown liberio to being a mass murder in order to protect his friends and the eldians. Came back to life and married the young boy's mother Mikasa, to die again leaving his pregnant wife. Up to the point where he saw his mother mikasa putting his father's wedding ring onto a string and put it around jis neck.

"Never let go of this ring.. Eren"

*Meanwhile Mir*

A figure of a young freckled brunette was shown, she knows the brunette is her other mother. Her mother's past life was shown, on how her mother once was a titan shifter, on how both her parents met, how her parents fell in love.

"I may not have the right to tell you how to live your life christa.. but promise me to live your life to the fullest"

"Ymir! Wait!"

The freckled woman jumped off the tower and transformed into a titan. It fought against its own kind up to the point that she almost died.

The blonde was holding the brunette peacefully as she whispers something to her.

"My real name.. is Historia"

There the brunette smiled before losing conciousness.

Past forward

"Im sorry.." was the only words that came from the titan before leaving the blonde girl who was shocked and confused to process anything that was happening

Some time after, Historia was then crowned as Queen of Paradis. Then to being forced into getting married and bare a child.

********

The two kids gasped to what they saw but the boy eren stared at the tombstone as Mir looked at her parents.

"I had an older sister?" She said as her mother historia answered "yes.. older step-sister actually.. her name was Lily Reiss" mir looked away "i see.. so we were once a royal family mum?" Mir asked ymir and ymir nodded. "It was the only way to protect you mir" mir then told her parents that she was okay with her family bloodline and she accepted it.

"Eren.." mikasa said to her son as the boy looked at her with dull eyes. "I met that ymir the founder and saw the future.. history will repeat again and again..mother.." the boy said as Mikasa widens her eyes, she cant believe what her son just said.

"And i will keep moving forward." That was the only thing the boy said before leaving, heading back home.

Ymir's POV

"Theres nothing to stop what we are facing anymore.. we did it eren.. we all are gonna live our lives happy and long but we failed to keep the next generation safe.." i said looking up like no one is around

"The world is cruel... Yet so beautiful..."

The end

Alright guys! The story is doneee! Im sorry if the ending isnt perfect TvT tell me on the comments on how you think the story's ending is. And im veryyy sorryy that i updated this long, i was soo busy with stuff.

Bye guys! Stay safe!!