Chapter 7

Ymir's POV

When we went passed by the dead bodies of the house maids we saw an undescribable sight

A child was had 4 shots aimed directly at her chest, as for the father he had 2 shots in the head. It was a bloody scene, i expected historia to cry in tears mourning the death of her family. Well at least what i thought she would but she ignored the man and went to the Little girl's dead body.

Historia grabbed the body and cried hugging the little girl who is seemed sleeping peacefully if the blood in her shirt wasnt visible.

They really aimed for the royal family huh.. when will this killing and bloodshed stop.. its already been 7 years.. or so when i died it may be 7 but to here.. its been just 3 years.

I went outside to give historia some space since i have no right to disturb her while she is mourning her precious little girl's tragic death.

A few months later the military police tightened the security in the castle, while the other military members are helping the damaged town in Shiganshina, Armin also gave me a uniform and assigned me to protect historia at all cost. He also handed me a rifle, while Historia is sitting at the wooden chair i am standing right beside her protecting her at all cost even if it costs my life.

The military that was assigned to protect the previous members of the royal family had already burried the dead bodies in the castle's graveyard.

"Ymir.." historia spoke

"Yes historia? Is there something you need?" I asked

"Umm... What do you think will happen next?.." she asked

"Honestly? I dont know, people dont seem to understand why eren did the rumbling and now attacking Paradis.. if only there's another way to let them understand" i said

"I see... Then what will happen to us? Will you go and leave me again?"

My eyes widen when historia said that, causing me to look at her almost crying blue ocean eyes.

"Historia, when i was in the afterlife i only had 1 wish for the past 7 years and it was to be alive with you again. There will be no way that I'll be leaving you again instead i'd marry you right now actually" i said

"Prove it"

Goddamn it, i love how daring historia is.
And so i did what the queen has told me, and it was to prove that i wont ever leave her side at all cost.

I moved my face near hers, attempting to kiss her. And so when our lips crashed to each others, historia cupped my face deepening the kiss. The kiss went lustful and hungrier by each second.

'Is this really okay?.. the members of the royal family was just murdered a few months ago.. but it seemed like it was just yesterday.'

"Why dont we move this to my room?" Historia said to my ear seductively

"As you wish my queen" i said winking at her as she grabbed me heading towards her room.

WARNING: SMUT (in this story ymir may be a futanari means she will have a d*ck)

When we arrived at historia's room

She directly locked her room and pushed me into her bed as she takes off her white cape looking at me with her eyes full of lust.

I sat up in the bed as historia takes off her clothes slowly, when she successfully takes off her clothes leaving her in her underwears only. I stared at her from head to toe, oh my god what a goddess she is.
I see her smirking at me as i gulped

"Like what you see?~" historia said
"Oh, you know i always like everything about you" i said as i stood up and grabbed her by the waist pulling her into a deep hungry kiss.

I pick her up and lays her in the bed as her hands make way on unbuttoning my clothes, a few moments later both of us are left with only our undergarments visible.

As historia takes off my sports bra then moves lower to remove my boxer, revealing my long and thick dick. Historia's eyes widen, she must've been shocked. Not like i wasnt when eren told me that I'll have sudden changes with my body before i came back alive.

Historia started to lick my dick and sucks at it, i let out a moan as historia teasingly stopped and moved up to kiss me as i removed her bra and panties putting her in the bed as i spread her legs.

"Tell me if it hurts alright?" I said
Historia nodded and i started to enter her, she let out a loud pleasurable moan gripping the pillow tightly. I started to move inside her, thrusting back and forth

"A-ahh y-ymir~ m-more"

"Fuckk historia, you're so tight"

I went even more faster and deeper, historia's moan went louder and louder every thrust as her back arches up, i could feel that historia's close to her climax.

"Y-ymir, im close, so close- Ahhh!! Ymirrr!!!!" Historia dug her nails deep in my back

I groaned knowing that im almost at my limit as well

"H-historia, im almost near- im gonna pull out now" as i was about to pull out historia wrapped her legs around me not wanting to let go

"N-no, come inside me ymir" she said
With one final thrust long and thick cum entered historia's pussy, colliding with her sweet juices.
As soon as my member soften i pulled it out slowly, some of my cum can be seen coming out of historia.

"Ah fuck, i let out too much" i said
"Y-yeah you did, i never have felt that much pleasure my whole life" she said
"Really?"
Historia nods "hopefully it would be put into good use"
i blinked 2 times, widening my eyes.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"I-its just i-i want to start a family with you ymir, i want to take you as my wife.. rule Paradis together.. get married just as we wished.. have children of our own"
I hugged historia, i never felt so happy again... Historia wants both of us get married and have children..
"I would be happy to have a family with you historia its like my biggest dream come true" i said
Historia giggle as she booped my nose playfully. Historia stood up and went to her drawer to get something, it was too small for me to see clearly so i did a confused face

"Ymir fritz.."

"Yes?"

"Will you marry me?"

Historia said as she shows me a silver ring with a diamond in it.
I gave her a warm smile and nodded

"Of course!" I said

Historia ran up to me and put the ring in my finger, we both kissed after as we both layed in bed falling asleep.

Im clearly just sharing this cute pic of historia proposing to ymir, omfg they're so cutteee

(Artwork not mine, credits to the original owner of the art)