Chapter 21

After Mikasa, Jean and Eren finished doing errands jean went back home to his wife pieck and their daughter.
Mikasa and eren went to their "house" which looks like a modern penthouse since Mikasa rules the country and eren is known as a Prince. Mikasa provided the rest of her friends some quite modern places as well instead of living on the countryside.

Ymir's POV

"Mum! Mama! Im going to Big Sis Gabi's place!" Mir shouted from the door. "Be back by dinner!" I shouted back and mir left

Historia came in the living room and looked at me with a questioning look. "Where is mir going?" She asked
"She said she's going to Gabi's place, probably to start her training with Alfie and hopefully Captain Levi wont be able to scold them off since he's already in his 60's9" i said which made historia laugh. "Even though we've been so many ups and downs in life, this life we have now isn't so bad right?" Historia said as she moved near me and sat on my lap, i gave her a hum as a reply. We both went silent as both historia and i were about to kiss the door opened revealing another historia-like blonde. 

"woah, i've been like out of like 5 minutes and you two are already making out" mir said laughing and historia covered her face in my shoulders since she thinks getting caught by her own daughter is embarrassing. I nervously laughed afterwards and asked Mir why is she back already. "oh, I left my sketchbook here since i know it's gonna take a while for Eren to Arrive" she said bluntly which is totally normal for us since our daughter has a mix of mine and historia's personality.

After Mir grabbed her sketchbook and left, i rubbed historia's head and then cupped her cheek before kissing her. Wanting to see if she still wants to or nah, historia put her arms around my neck and closed her eyes. By that action, i already know what it means. I kissed historia slowly and passionately, it lasted for like a minute since she needed to cover the windows because of Mir sneaking with Alfie and Eren watching us make out just like the last time.

*Later that day*

Mir's POV

As i just encountered my parents half way to making out, i grabbed my sketchbook and went out to big sis Gabi's place. Well normally i call her just "gabi" but grandpa levi would be mad because i have no manners so yeah got used to it.

I arrived at Gabi's place and alfie was already there, early as usual.

"Mir! There you are, what took you so long?" Alfie asked, he has some quite blonde hair like mine and people would confuse us as twins even if were not since we're both blondes. Well the only thing we have in difference is our eye colors, alfie has bright ocean blue eyes and as for me, i have hazel-brown eyes just like my mum, well my parents aren't like normal parents. My parents are both girls and im already smart enough to understand the situation since birth soo okay? I have a crazy Freckled mum who is totally so gay for my mother, i also have another biological mother who is a total goddess. Combine them and boom y'all have me, a badass blonde.

"Mir? What's wrong? I dont like that smirk of yours that you're having right now" alfie said nervously as i looked at him still smirking. "I saw my parents half-way to making out again" i said bursting into laughter. "Seriously mir? My mom would kill me if i do caught them making out" he said and im still laughing hard.

"Hey brats, what do you think you two are laughing there for?"

An old man who is on a wheelchair said, heading our direction.

"Grandpa levi!" Alfie said, "alfie you're hairstyle looks good today not to mention splendidly tidy yet too long just like your father's when he was still young" grandpa levi said as he looked at me after. "Mir your suprisingly in your short ponytail, im impressed you decided to tie your hair for once. You look like a wild animal" he said as i roller my eyes at him which made him glare at me and i glared at him back, as for alfie he tried to stop the glaring bit didnt succeed since he was so fragile to fight against the old man.

We stopped glaring after 4 people arrived. Gabi, falco, Aunt Mikasa and lastly Eren.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Gabi said, gramps looked at her before speaking "oh you're all here already?" Gabi nodded as falco then apologized to grandpa levi in behalf of gabi. "So Mikasa what brings you here?" Grandpa asked Aunt mikasa "oh, me and eren were about to go to his father's grave but he wanted to bring mir with us or perhaps even all of us can go together" she said as i looked at eren with a confused look, while he remained looking serious like he have something in mind.

"Oh what is it about?" Grandpa asked aunt mikasa again, she walked towards the old man and whispered something to his ear so basically we all dont know what is it about but the 3 of them. "Oh.. so its finally time for them to know huh?" He said and aunt mikasa nodded.

What does he mean 'time for us to know'?

Are the adults hiding something from us? Not like im interested but i want to know.

After their small conversation we all headed to Eren's dad's grave.

*Timeskip*

Ymir's POV

"So we're just gonna wait here for them?" I said in a serious tone while talking to jean. "Yes, the boy has been having some 'nightmares' for the past few weeks. Well he thinks its a nightmare, the titans.. the rumbling.. Paradis.. the survey corps.. he saw all of us in our younger days." He said

Wait what?..

"But how? That only happens if you have the power of one of the wise 9 titans." I leaned at the tree where eren was burried again but not the tree he was in on Paradis, this one's a new one since Mikasa picked it because it looks similar to Eren's tree in Paradis.
"But you're missing something ymir, those memories also apply when the inheritor of that specific titan is dead and that there's an object or some sort of letter that links to it" jean said crossing both his arms.

I then glanced at the girls preparing our lunch for later since everyone decided that we should all be present in this one just like always. Historia, annie and sasha were preparing some sandwiches as niccolo was cutting off some wood. This place reminds me so much of Paradis, the tree Mikasa picked sure does looks like the one eren always dozes off but one thing is different.. its that this part of the country is the only part left that isnt modern enough.

"Ah..! Could it be?..!" Jean said widening his eyes and i looked at him at a curious yet confused look.

"Ymir.. perhaps its because of Eren's wedding wing"