Chapter Six

POV Nova

I know I look like shit, I feel like shit too. My eyes are dull and rimmed with old smudged makeup, I don't even know where my eyelash extensions went. My long hair is tangled and greasy from my hangover, and don't even get me started on what I smell like.

I mean, its not like I have anyone to impress but still. I've been locked in this room all day with no sign of another human being, I think whoever kidnapped me forgot about me or some shit.

I don't know, call me cliché but aren't your kidnappers supposed to barge in with some grand long winded speech about their diabolical plans? I'm kind of disappointed to be honest, I guess that only happens in movies.

That's when I come to the realization that if I'm being forced to go back to Shi, he'll order everyone to stay away from me until he arrives. That's what I've been assuming is happening since I woke up, who else has reason to kidnap me? What really hits different is that if he really is on his way for me, he could get here anytime now. I look out the window in panic and see the sun is starting to set.

God I'm fucking hungry too.

I start calculating in my head, if Shi knew that I was here he could have gotten on a plane and been here in an hour and a half. I know that's not what happened because he's a cocky bastard who would have shown his face already if he was here.

Unless, he couldn't get a last minute flight this morning. If that's the case then he could have booked an evening or a night flight and could be arriving anytime.

How did I not clue into this? I basically wasted the whole day being the dumb heroine in a poorly written novel.

Wait, he flies privately. So where is he? 

I mean this is kind of bullshit though, I have tried everything to get out of here. I've tried kicking the door in but its been reinforced, I also tried picking the lock, breaking the window and even looked for loose ceiling tiles like some international super spy.

Its not until I put my fist through the dry wall in frustration that I get a brilliant idea.

If I cant get through the door, I'll get through the wall.

I kick a hole into the wall, closer to the bottom and begin cracking small pieces of the drywall off with my hands. I make the hole big enough for me to crouch down and crawl through, I then clutch onto my side for dear life before slamming my shoulder against the other side making a tunnel.

I'm thankful that the walls are thin because I successfully make it out and it wasn't even too loud.

Amateurs, haven't they ever seen a girl crash out through a wall before?

I straighten up and look around at the room that I've just come into, it looks like an infirmary. It would have to be a private one though because the flooring isn't up to public healthcare standard. Dirt, germs and bodily fluid would get stuck in the grooves of the floorboards. What nasty fucker owns this?

How did I even get here anyway? I left the fight, and didn't see his royal tattooed highness or his band of goons so I got drunk. Very irresponsibly drunk. Not going to lie, I had this coming. I'm pretty fucking careless when it comes to thinking about the consequences for my actions.