Hisoka has a tellytubby minifigure stuck up his bootyhole

"We have another code hisoka, everyone you know the drill"
the intercom rudely went off as y/n was trying to dump her cocaine on the carpet of her new residence. 

"That's another rehabee, his name's hisoka, every like 2 days he manages to steal a tellytubby minifigure from the gift shop and stick it up his ass." her roommate timothy shartlamet explained, "they have to rush him to the medical room and everyone has to go back to their bedrooms and stay there till his bootyhole is tellytubby-less. It's pretty standard around here, you'll get used to it"

y/n rushed to the little window in the bedroom door and peeked into the hallway to see like 17 staff members wheeling a long and pointy man to the medical room. The man looked like a strange clown, with a dangerous smirk on his face. He showed no remorse for what he had done. 

hisoka visual aid (from the anime hunterxhunter) just imagine him with a tellytubby stuck up his ass

just imagine him with a tellytubby stuck up his ass

Y/n had not realized just how many people were actually attending this rehab program, and just how many telly tubby sexual addicts were out there. It was WAY more than just the seven people attending her group counselling introduction session. 

Even though she was sent here against her will, and the whole program was built to rid her of her precious tellytubby attraction, Y/n felt strangely at home for the first time after living in a coke house all her life.

"do you know him?" y/n asked timothee
"hisoka? everyone knows him. again, there's a code hisoka like every other day it's kind of hard to not know him"

"and what do they do with-" y/n was not sure she would continue her sentence
Timothee champignon seemed to know exactly what she was thinking though, he laughed.

" they burn it. after they take it out of his ass. I know, I've tried to steal it for myself after the procedure, but they're too smart for us bastards. they burn the tellytubby so no one else can have it." any hope in y/n's face vanished. 

"don't look so down" he said but was interrupted by the intercom once more.

" attention, the code hisoka has been extracted. you are free to leave your rooms"

Timothee chaperone grabbed a handful of y/n's cocaine and walked to the door to leave the bedroom.

 "I'm sure you'll find there's a lot more to the tellytubby rehab centre than meets the eye. welcome home y/n,

 you'll fit in just fine."