Chapter 4

Louis woke up gradually to the smell of eggs and a low humming coming from behind Harry's shut bedroom door. He smiled when he remembered where he was, that the humming was Harry and that he was probably making them breakfast. Louis took a few more moments in bed, inhaling Harry's smell and keeping it in his memory forever. When he finally gets up he quietly opens the bedroom door to not interrupt Harry's singing, leaning against the wall and watching Harry flip the eggs as he continues to sing.

"Voice of an angel," Louis says when Harry stops singing. Harry spins around quickly, eyes wide and then a grin coming upon his face.

"You were supposed to stay asleep till I came and woke you." Harry says and points at Louis with his spatula. Louis grins and goes into the kitchen, invading Harry's space and wrapping him in a hug from behind.

"And miss your little concert? Absolutely not." He said and kissed Harry's cheek. Harry smiles and leans into it, Louis' hand running down his chest and abs.

"Go get back in bed. Close your eyes and pretend you're asleep." Harry demands. Louis lets out a laugh and detaches from Harry. Harry raises his eyebrows at Louis and nods towards the bedroom.

"You're kidding." He says. Harry keeps staring at him and then shakes his head no.

"Go. You already ruined my plan so now you have to indulge me." Harry tells him. Louis rolls his eyes but spins on his heel and heads back into the bedroom.

Louis goes back into the bedroom and lays down on his stomach, burying his face in Harry's pillow and closing his eyes. Five minutes later he hears the bedroom door creak open and he fights back a laugh.

Harry crawls in from behind him, wrapping Louis in his arms and kissing his cheek.

"Good morning sunshine. I made breakfast." Harry says and Louis can't hold back his laugh. Harry joins him, kissing his cheek again and flopping beside him.

"You're ridiculous. We wasted all this time and our food is probably cold now." Louis teases and rolls over to face Harry. Harry rolls his eyes at Louis' dramatics and quickly pins Louis to the bed with his own body, laughing at the gasp the boy lets out.

"Get off me, you giant baby." Louis groans and grabs at Harry's sides.

"Baby? You're the baby." Harry teases and pinches Louis' cheek. Louis swats at him.

"No, you are. With your dimples and crazy hair. Ah!" Louis yelps when Harry starts to tickle him. He can't help the laughter falling out of this mouth as he thrashes around to try and escape Harry.

"Stop! Harry, I can't breathe!" Louis laughs and uses all his strength to throw Harry on the other side of the bed away from him. Harry is silently laughing as Louis catches his breath.

"I hate you."

"Because I know your weakness is tickling?" Harry says in a baby voice. Louis hits him with a pillow. Harry just chuckles and slides over to Louis to kiss him.

"Come on, breakfast and then I'll drop you off at your dorm and annoy you till we both go to work." Harry says and presses another kiss to Louis' cheek. Louis smiles absentmindedly when Harry takes him by the hand and leads him out of the bedroom and into the living room. They sit on the floor and watch Hannah Montana per Harry's request.

"I started rewatching it when I was single and no one could make fun of me for it and I'm not done with all the seasons and I refuse to change myself for you." Harry says when Louis began making fun of him. Louis rolls his eyes, fluffing Harry's hair and singing the theme song into his ear until Harry was laughing with coffee coming out of his nose.