Chapter 3

Going to a party under Harry's arm was like becoming a celebrity. It was the day after their Starbucks and ice skating date and Harry had picked Louis and Zayn up from their shared dorm. Louis was a little shocked as they walked up to the door and Harry had wrapped an arm around him and kissed his temple, sending Louis the sweetest of smiles.

"You look so beautiful, did I mention?" Harry whispers against the shell of his ear once they're inside. Zayn had gotten them all drinks, then sending Louis a wink before he was walking outside to go smoke.

"You've mentioned a few times," Louis says with a small smile. Harry ducks down to give him a small peck. Louis returns it easily, tucking his face into Harry's neck a moment later as Harry rocks them side to side in a hug. It's when he pulls away, Harry's arm staying over his shoulders did he notice all the eyes on them.

A group of girls in the corner whispering to each other and glancing over to them every so often, the guys playing beer pong all spared them a glance, making comments to each other and laughing. Louis felt like a statue in a museum with everyone watching them so closely.

"Wanna smoke?" Harry asks him. Louis looks up, offering him a smile.

"No, not now. Maybe later, just me and you?" Louis offers. A pleased smile breaks out on Harry's face and he nods, ducking down and pressing a lingering kiss on Louis' mouth.

"Too much?" He asks after he pulls away, Louis shakes his head and pushes up to press another against Harry's mouth. Harry makes a sound of surprise, smiling into Louis' mouth.

"You know, if this was the old days, this would be our debut as a couple or whatever the fuck they called it back then." Harry chuckles and glances back at the group of girls who were very clearly still gossiping about them. Louis laughs, placing both his hands on Harry's waist.

"Couple eh?" He teases. Harry rolls his eyes and flushes a bit.

"Eventually yeah. If that's something you want?" Harry asks, Louis is practically preening.

"Of course I want." He says and leans his head on Harry's bicep. Harry smiles, kissing Louis' forehead.

"Harry!" One of the guys at the beer pong table yells. Harry glances over and nods in question.

"Wanna play a game?" He asks and Harry yells back a sure, pressing one last kiss on Louis' forehead and heading over to the table. Louis watches Harry walk over before he heads outside where he knows Zayn is. He goes over to him where he's smoking with some other guys and greets them all.

"Where's your man?" Zayn asks and exhales, holding out the blunt for Louis. Louis contemplates for a moment and then takes it, inhaling and then exhaling. He'll just smoke again with Harry later.

"Playing beer pong." He answers and passes the joint. Zayn hums, nodding his head to the other side of the yard where a bunch of guys were talking.

"What about that one guy? John or jack? Dunno what his name was." Zayn says with a shrug. Louis rolls his eyes.

"John, he's just from my English class. I'm not gonna talk to him while talking with Harry." Louis says and shakes his head. Zayn stares at him for a moment and looks like he wants to say something.

"What?" Louis asks. Zayn looks down.

"Look I'm not saying this is true but, Harry's been around ya know. Honestly, this is mean but it's the truth, he's a whore. And I don't want you to go around thinking you're the only one when that might not be true. But it could be! I just don't want you to look stupid Lou." Zayn says and rubs Louis' back. Louis stares at the ground for a moment, all his thoughts immediately wanting to defend Harry.