1

12:00 pm

I was getting ready for tonight so I decided to go shopping at my favorite store for some lingerie... VICTORIA SECRET. when I walked in I saw a bunch of girls eying me down but I didn't let it get to me cause I'm better than that, I know I look good so ill just let them stare. I picked out a cheetah print one and some more bras and panties. when I left the mall I got a call from my boss telling me what time to come in .

"So you'll be here around 8:00?" he asked.

"Yeah I will" I replied throwing my things in the trunk.

i hung up the phone and hoped in my car. when I stopped at a red light, I noticed a text from my girl laiylah. it said August alsina would be performing and stuff at our club tonight. I was to geeked but I don't wanna crash so let me stop.

7:55 pm

I pulled up to my strip club and rushed inside. I saw all the girls practicing some new moves for August tonight. I was a natural so I had nothing to worry about. I headed to the back and did my hair. at this club we don't wear wigs, we just dye our hair and wear masquerade mask to hide our identity. my stripper name is Rose but my real name Carmen. I got the name from my middle name so Yeah.

"Hey Rose, can I borrow some of your black hair dye?" she asked.

"Sure here you go" I handed it to her and she left

8:30 pm

It was now show time and nothing's gonna stop me from doing what I do best tonight. I slid on my leather halter top and leather tight booty shorts with my leather short heels. when I peeked through the curtain I saw my friend Finishing up her routine. I was next, and I was nervous. damn I'm never nervous. after a couple more minutes she finally got off stage. I walked straight to the pole then waited for the music to start. I shot my focus right onto August and his went straight to me. damn he look good. He started singing, so I began dancing.

{oh what does it take to make you happy, oh don't hesitate to let me knoow}

and he was singing my song. I started to slide my back down the pole and entering the splits. I kept my attention on August and he was still looking at me.

{I'm like damn girl you should've said so, what you think I'm staking these ones foe. get yo ass on this dance floor and watch me make this cash flow cause bandz a make her dance}

I started twerking my butt in slow motion to keep in motion with the tempo.

{All these chicks popping pussy and I'm just popping bandz}

I kept twerking and he came over to me. I got up grabbed onto the pole and spinned around and around. I landed back on my feet only to be face to face with august. he started to sing the song to me.

{and gone and take yo clothes off don't need to make me wait. girl I can keep you dancing all night if ya like, cause you been working hard, doing everything I like that's why I'm gone get you right girl I I I m gone get you right cause yo body look so nice and you keep telling Me tonight I'm gonna dance for you ooh ooo ooo so b what can I do for you and me now!}

He backed away and was back at it now that the beat was much faster I began twerking faster. when it reached the end I began to get this feeling when he hit that high note. I slid down the pole and walked around it a little. when the song was over I began to pick up my money and head backstage.

10:00 pm

I was heading out the door when I got stopped by my boss and friends telling me how they saw me and August all close on stage tonight. I blew them off because so what, it was just one night. we are never going to see him ever again. I hurried to my car cause I was tired as hell I needed my bed right now. 

10:30 pm

So I just made it home and I'm even tired than before. I barely could make it to my front door step. while unlocking my door, I felt a gush of wind. damn it get cold at night in L.A. I finally got my door open and closed it right back. I stumbled up the steps and jumped right in my bed. Lets see how tomorrow goes.