9

6:10 p.m.

I pulled up to his house. It still looked the same but just darker and deadlier. I took two deep Breaths before getting out of my vehicle. I walked up the steps slowly and knocked on his door....no answer. So I knocked again...still no answer.

I decided to go around back because I remembered he used to always keep that unlocked in case there was a fire and he needed a way to get out. I walked straight in his house. I tried tiring the lights on but turns out the power was out. As I walked around trying to remember where the stairs were in the dark, I felt myself stepping on glass. August what the hell did you do to yourself? I hope I won't find him dead.

When I finally found the stairs. I stared to walk up them quickly but quietly. I started to get real anxious the closer I got to the top of the steps.

"August? Are you here?"

I walked into the main bedroom seeing that he had candles lit in there. I walked in peeking my head inside, seeing no one on the bed I sighed with relief cause the first thought was me seeing him dead. But still where could he be? I saw the bathroom door slightly opened also. I made my way over there grabbing a candle. Once I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw. August in the bath full of blood.

I dropped my purse running to his side. I seem he had two knives floating there with him. Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"August ? AUGUST!?"

My baby is gone and it's all my fault. I grabbed my phone out my purse. Maybe I could still help him. Doesn't look like he did this too long ago.

"Hello? Yes can I get an ambulance? My b- husband just stabbed or cut himself somewhere and he's bleeding like crazy. I don't know maybe a hour or two ago? Okay thank you. Hold on baby you'll be alright helps on the way."

2 days later

I sat in Augusts room waiting for him to open those dreamy little eyes. I've been in here for two days which seemed like years. I called his mom but she never answered. I wonder if she was really concerned about her son?

"Car-Carmen? That's you?"

My eyes shot open hearing him say my name.

"Yes baby it's me. What are you doing to yourself?"

"I missed you. I thought I could live without you but I can't. Only solution was to just sit here and waste away."

"What? No baby you gotta live your family's even worried about you."

"My family?"

"Yeah August you haven't spoken to them in two years are you crazy?"

He looked down at my hand and so did I. The ring I put on three years back I still wore till this day. I looked back up.

"Is that my ring?"

"Yes I never took it off. It of you what happened was a mistake. I saved myself for you these pass three years. I want you to think about that. I told you I will never stop loving you. And I see you haven't either. It isn't healthy for us being apart and all. I want a future with you. I want babies with you. I quit my job for you the next day after we broke up and became a model. All that just to be with you."

Instead of saying another word August pulled me close hugging and kissing me. I felt like a little girl who forgot how to act in this situation. I missed this man a lot.