7

7:00 am

"I Dont want Nobody

but you, kissing on my tattoos.

I don't want nobody but me,

talking to you-"

I picked up already knowing it was August by the ringtone.

"Hey baby"

"Hey babes, sorry i didnt call when i landed yeaterday. my phone was dead i guess i forgot to charge it"

"It's cool i wasn't worried"

lies...but he doesn't need to know i was freaking out or it might make him freak out and come back home. i dont wanna jeopardize his career. we talked a little while until I heard his manager tell him to come get ready.

"Ill call you later baby, Dont be over there kissing other boys"

He laughed but I didn't find that very funny. now I feel super guilty!

"Okay bye babes"

I hung up and placed my phone on the charger. ughh I feel like a Cheater and I've never cheated in my life EVER! Fuck you Trevor Jackson.

8:50 pm

I decided to go to work tonight. I mean, I have nothing else better to do. I picked up my last duffle bag and headed out to my car. Once I made it to the club, my boss was waiting for me at the door. am I in trouble? I got out slowly making my way towards him. I tried brushing past him until he stopped me.

"Where the hell have you been? ever since you just magically disappeared, we've been losing customers. and that's not what were known for"

"I'm sorry I just....got caught up in some things"

"Whatever just go get ready"

I walked past him and looked around. man he wasn't lying. there's barely customers in here. I walked to the back and was greeted by my best friend. I turned to see crystal and her friend eying me down.

"That's right bitches, I'm back"

11:54 pm

I came back home from work exhausted as hell. before I could unlock my door, it was already open. I know somebody ain't break into my house. I walked in slowly reaching for my bat. once I grabbed it I slid my money behind my couch. I heard someone shuffling around in my kitchen and the smell of....chicken Alfredo?

I walked closer and closer only to see...Trevor.

"Boy what are you doing in my house?"

"I just wanted to make a little sorry dinner. and so that you could forgive me, I made your favorite"

"Thats not my favorite anymore, and just to be crystal clear, your two years, too late tryna to be sorry"

"Can you at least eat, I know your starving and FYI you know chicken Alfredo is still your favorite"

and he wasn't lying I just hated the fact that he still knew that. I wonder if he changed since then, or maybe not. let's just see how this goes. Trevor pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. he sat across from me and just started staring at me.

"What? I know I'm fine but damn"

"My bad, your just...nevermind. let's just eat"

I sighed because I knew what he wanted to say, and is it bad that I wanted him too?.