10

9:15 p.m.

"Baby what are we doing at the club?"

"I told you I was taking you somewhere fun. We both need to just relax tonight and let go. We've been working long enough."

"Alright let's go party"

We walked in the building seeing everybody dancing feeling so alive. We walked over to the bar and grabbed us two shots. My favorite song by Chris brown pussy came on from his mixtape. Y'all know I had to start swaying these hips of mine. I pulled August to the dance floor and started grinding on him the whole song. Our bodies always connected so well I could never get enough of him.

[Baby this is my pussy Ima fuck when I want to fuck when I want to fuck when I want to cause its looking like that and you know that I want to know that I want to know that I want to the way you dancing on me girl you got me horny got me ready to put this hurricane on you.]

When the song ended, we went to go meet up with his friends. One person I reall spotted in the booth was Chris brown. Y'all know Ima huge fan. I guess August spotted me looking cause he started squeezing my ass really hard.

"August baby, you okay?"

"Nah why you looking at my nigga Chris like that? You know I hate that shit."

"Looking at him like what? I was just looking August. I can't look around now?"

(Btw Chris and August isn't friends in this story)

He rolled his eyes and then walked off to get a drink. I stood there rubbing my forehead out of frustration. He cannot be mad right now. I looked back to where Chris was sitting and noticed he wasn't there anymore, weird.

I was gonna walk towards August to check up on him until a figure blocked my path. I looked up seeing it was the one who made August get an attitude great.

"Chris brown, I'm not in the mood for your sexual talk or anything your thinking about pulling to get in my panties."

"Why you was looking at me then? Most girls don't look at something unless they want it." He said smirking.

Is he serious right now?

"Well I don't want you I already have someone I want."

I tried walking off he just pulled me back. I tried getting out of his grip because I didn't want this to attract any attention. I looked over at August only to not see him sitting there. He just led me here possibly bout to get raped and be found dead somewhere in the morning.

"Fuck off my girl, bitch."

He pushed Chris making him fall. Chris bounced back up punching August in the jaw only to make August angrier than before. August jumped on top of him punching with all his might. He was really trying to hurt this man over me.

"Okay, August stop it!"

"WHAT! SO YOU PROTECTING HIS BITCH ASS NOW!"

I jumped because I never seen him get this way before it was almost like seeing a demon. I felt tears coming but I don't let them fall. He looked at me waiting for an answer he nodded his head wiping the blood off the corner of his mouth.

"I hate yo ass, sleep around if ya want."

With that he left out the club. I looked down at Chris groaning from the pain. I ran out the club trying to catch August before he drove off but I was too late. I fucked up but I'm confused on how...curse you eyes for even looking Chris browns way.

11:15 pm

After walking so many blocks, I finally made it home. I was hot mess, some niggas even mistaken me for being a corner hoe. That's what I callem. I walked in the house seeing the door was unlocked. I know it was August cause when he's drunk he always forgets to lock the door back.

I didn't wanna call his name because I didn't feel like arguing right now, not after the incident. I walked up stairs into my bedroom seeing him knocked out in my bed. I rolled my eyes slipping out of the clothes I wore to the club. Once I got in bed I was sure to keep space between the two of us he might be pissed at me but I'm also kissed at him for saying what he said.

Instead of keeping the space I felt him scoot closer to me holding me tight. I heard him mumble something but couldn't quite understand it.

"What was that August?"

"I love you and I'm sorry."