Part - 26

Mafia nahi majnu hae ...

Part -26

Neonika : he worked as Watchman to protect nandu from the previous watchman ....bcoz he heard u saying that he tried to harass nandu ...

Dadu : I'm sorry beta ...I thought you are watchman ...

Manik : it's okay dadu ...I can be anything for nandu ....I love her so much to do anything for her ....PLZZ give her to me ....I swear to take care of her till my last breath ....

Dadu : if nandu has no problem ....we don't have any problem....

Neonika : so muhurat keliye main pandit ji ko call karungi and can we take nandu with us to farm house .....

Dadu : u can take her ....

Manik : we want you and Raghav sir to join us dadu ....don't worry orphanage will be taken care .....PLZZ ....

Dadu nodes in yes .....Manik makes arrangements to take dadu , Raghav and nandu to farm house ......

It was nearly evening .....

Two cars stood in front of the orphanage ....seema packed all the luggage of nandu as per the instructions of neonika ....bcoz after marriage nandu is gonna be taken to Mumbai .....

Nandu bid bye to all the children ......they cried  hugging her .....

Manik comes there , nandu immediately turned her face the other side.....

Manik sat down on his knees ....

Manik : I know u guys are crying bcoz ur sister is going to get married ....but I promise u all , her marriage will happen with all of your presence .....I will make all the arrangements to take u all from her .... I promise u all good education ,  food and health ....bcoz u all are her family and even mine from now ....u can trust me with your nandu ....I will take care of her .....bcoz every girl leaves her family after marriage I'm taking her with me that doesn't mean she will forget u all , she will come here whenever u guys want to meet her .... U can call her from the landline number or ask seema to call her , u can talk to her anytime ....I'm not seperating u all being selfish but I can't live without her ....PLZZ send her happily ....bcoz if u guys cry she can never be happy knowing u all are sad......

" We love u Jiju " , saying all the kids hugged him ..... making him happy ....they all are telling him various things about how to keep nandu happy  he heard each and every word happily .....

Nandu is just admiring him....bcoz it's her Manik who always makes others fall for his charms .....

After talking to the kids he stood up and took  nandu hand in his.....Thats when nandu came out of trance ......she didn't take her hand back or push him away ...he became happy ......

He opened the car door for her and let her sit on the passenger side ....behind her there is neonika and dadu ....

Manik moved to Robert ....

Manik : Roby ....shift all the kids and seema to safe place and keep a watch on this mansion .......he even instructed seema to take care of all kids ...and not to tell dadu and nandu anything about shifting and all ......

Finally he sat in the car to drive .....they drove for nearly two hours and reached a farm house in the city outskirts ....it looked like a big palace surrounded by greenery.....

it looked like a big palace surrounded by greenery