Part -35

Mafia nahi majnu hae

Part - 35

Nandu : u know I have mumma , papa , dadi , chacha , chachi , we used live in the house which is the orphanage now  ,  I was just a ten year old kid Manik when my dad made me sleep in a room after saying a big story bcoz it's my birthday next day , I acted like sleeping bcoz i know my dad always plans a grand birthday for me  , but i waited till twelve bcoz I want my dad to wake me up and take down for cake cutting , but  suddenly bcoz when I heard a  gun sound I  ran out to see my chachi rolling down the stairs , she is pregnant Manik bcoz she always said my little sister or brother is in her tummy , I waited a Lot manik but she is killed after that I saw chachu , dadi , my dad and mom being shot by a masked person, I thought of running to them but our maid seetha aunty hide me in a room , I saw everything manik and sad part is I still remember each and everything I saw that night  , they wanted it to look like an accident so they left and I ran to my  father , he asked our maid to take me and run away from there , he wanted me safe , I was asking him to come with me bcoz he is the only person  alive that time but he asked seetha aunty to leave immediately , she forcefully took me away from there , we reached the back gate and I saw the house on fire Manik . I went unconscious , I woke up in seetha aunty house , she took me to her house , but she is very poor still took care of me , I saw her selling flowers and puja items , in front of mandir . I can't sit and watch her work so I started working along with her. One day the person who killed my family came in search of me , I was in mandir selling flowers , when I came back I saw someone in the house we live , they are threatening seetha aunty she didn't accept to give me to them , they shot her and I ran away from there , I reached a station got in the first train on the track , I don't know where I'm going , who are there for Mee ? I don't know anything , but I reached next stop by hiding under the seat of train , I got down and moved out of the station, I don't know where to go , but I asked a person for job  , he said he don't take child labour  , again I reached a mandir , pandit ji fed me some food by seeing my horrible condition , he said I can stay there and help him in cleaning mandir and he will give me food  , Thats when I fell down from the stairs of mandir and got hurt , I met dadu there bcoz he is the one who took me to hospital and later I got to know a lady saved me by paying hospital bills  and admitted me in orphanage , I got food and clothing, I studied hard and got scholarship , you know Manik I got to know recently that lady who paid my bills is neo mom , it's a shock for me ......she said with a small smile and lifted her head to see manik's face but panicked looking at him....

Manik : see I never knew u went through so much pain and I couldn't take care of you , even i made u cry a lot , he said putting his head down .....

Nandu pulled his head up with her hand .....and cupped it in her both hands ....

Nandu : from the day you entered my life I swear I'm the happiest girl bcoz u treated me like I'm the precious thing . I felt so special , even before u said u loved me , u stood up for my dignity against aryaman's allegations , u let me work and at the same time study . U took care of my each and every tantrum and needs like a complete family , u are my everything manik , I don't like to say thank you to you , so I love u for showering all the love care on me and i know the best desicion is marrying you...she said and wiped away all his tears.....