part 1

Mafia nahi majnu hae ......

Part 1

An isolated area ....it looks like a park .....one side it is fully decorated with balloons and candles ....looks like a place of date .....

A girl is just sitting there in a long red dress.... She is setting everything on her own .... decorating the whole area with her own hands .... A cake is set on the middle of a table ...... Surrounded with loads of dishes to have dinner ....

Jars of fireflies placed on different places .....which are glowing brightly ...... Indicating the girl is in love and waiting for her lover ....she holds the jar of fireflies and is talking to them .......

But suddenly she hears some noises and moves in that direction .....there she sees someone running in the other direction of the park ..she slowly hide herself behind the tree ....

A guy is been surrounded by four persons in black dress ..... He just sat on his knees and started begging them to leave him...

A car comes and stops there.....a tall man comes out of it....he straight away shoots the person on his forehead who is begging....and that person is dead.....

Person : you guys are wasting my time watching the show ...

Black dress : sorry sir ... vo he wanna surrender......

Person : surrender my foot are you waiting for any muhurat ...there is no chance for escape from mafia king ....
he says....

But he heard a glass breaking sound and turned in the direction to see the girl in red dress standing there ..... The sound made by her was the broken jar of fireflies....

All the persons are just looking at her in angry .....bcoz she saw everything ...
but they hear the mafia king .....

Mafia king : nandini ....

Nandini Murthy ....an orphan works under manik.... Loves him .... She feels him her lucky charm.....trust him blindly ....self independent girl .... Manik personal secretary....