part 2

Mafia nahi majnu hae.....

Part 2

Neo saw manik silent and moved to him.....manik hugged her all of a sudden and cried silently ....neo understood something is wrong with him and pulled him out with her ....bcoz nandu told her that they are gonna come home next morning. ...but he is here all silent....

Neo : kya hua ....it's even your love anniversary I thought I will meet you morning ...y these tears where is nandu ....

Manik : she hates me mom...she hates me ....

He says what all happened .....and cried hugging neo....

But this all is heard by manik elder brother karan and his wife pooja and Navya also .....

Navya moves to them....

Navya : manik ....

Manik breaks the hug with neo and looks at her ....

Navya : I will talk to her ...I know she is stubborn ...but she loves you a lot...she will listen to you give her time .....

Manik : sorry bhabi I didn't mean to spoil the celebration....

Navya : chup pagal hogaye kya ....if you remember from my marriage till date all our anniversaries are happy bcoz we have you and nandu with us. ....but today when you both are crying do you think we can be happy.... no celebration is important than your both happiness.........

Manik hugged Navya she just patted his back....these both share devar bhabi relation ..... but navya treats him like her first kid and pampers him .....nandu is her best friend.....

After breaking the hug ...they all moved inside .....and left to their rooms to sleep .....

Manik finds a gift pack on his bed ....he ignores it first and checks it seeing monster written on it ......

He sits and opens it.....

He finds a book.....

To my monster .....

You always wanted to read this ... But I never gave you ....but when we both are going to be bound together forever ....

When I'm going to be Mrs monster ....I thought to gift you this .....

This book defines us ...

You know monster I have a bad habit.... When I'm extremely happy or sad I write dairy ....that's what this book has ..... Now if you read this also I have no problem.....bcoz I love you .....

I know we are in this relationship from five years .... I thought like every other couple we may have break ups and fights ....of course we had fights but your love became the reason we are still together .... So let's live like this together forever ......

Humesha ....

From .....

Soon to be Mrs monster ......

Manik cried hugging the dairy .........

Manik : I'm sorry jaan ....you trusted me always and today I broke you .... I'm the reason for your tears .....

Saying he slowly opened the dairy .....

He found a Picture of them together......