Part - 40

Mafia nahi majnu hae

Part - 40

After a long journey, the family gets shifted to one of the Don's house for security purpose, Arjun , Karan, cabir , manik and Roy along with every person in manik's mafia team are here along with Stella ......

They surrounded the mansion from all sides ......but from little far ......

Manik jumped the back wall of the house and sneaked into the house ......through a window ..... He don't know whose room is that ..... He is just waiting for an opportunity to find his nandu ..... There are many people in the house .....

He saw a person with mask moving around with gun in front of the room he just sneaked in ..... He just pulled that person inside and shot him to death as he tried to shout.... He changed into his dress and wore the mask and moved out carefully after hiding the person he shot in a cupboard such that no one could see him ..... He placed his Bluetooth in his ears and moved towards the stairs ....cabir , Karan , Arjun, Roy  are still on the call with manik but slowly he started entering the premises with a few gang members who are having silencers to their guns ....

They got divided into four gangs - Karan , cabir , Arjun , Roy .... Bcoz manik left alone ... These four gangs surrounded the whole mansion .... They are more than 500 members hidden in the forest like area ... Bcoz it's full of trees which made it easy for them to hide .... They all are manik's underworld members from different parts of the world .... If wanted they could just run into the mansion from the front door and kill everyone but they stopped bcoz of manik's one command that is he want his wife safe first then they are free to go on a killing spree into the mansion.... The gangs are just waiting for his one order .....

Manik is just observing how the gaurds are moving .... He just is waiting for an opportunity to find nandu ....

That's when he saw the back stabbed person of Manan that is the person who is beside them all the time , bcoz they felt he is trustworthy but got cheated by him.... walking inside the house with a guy unknown to manik .... they are discussing something serious which is not heard as they are far from manik ..... he saw them going inside a room and heard them shouting .... He understood it's nandu's room.....  Bcoz he heard her loud shout as well .... He slowly saw the gaurds talking and taking breaks .... He observed them for more than an hour bcoz the wedding preparations are started .... There are a few guests in the house and rest of them in the garden and back yard ....

He slowly moved to nandu's room and saw the gaurd is feeling discomfort, so he just asked him to take rest like how the other gaurd said downstairs...

Manik : Bhai , todha Aram Karo ... Is ladki ki wajhese hum ko rest Tak nahi mili ....main rahungi yaha todhi dher ... He said the same lines which one of them said downstairs ....

Gaurd : ha re jeena haram kardi is ladki ne ...do baar bagh gayi thi , kitna doodhna pada isko pakdne main , bahut ziddi hae , kuch khaya bhi nahi jab see yaha ayi .... Par bahut teez baghi thi , kuch toh baat hae is ladki main ...  yehi rehna kyuki agar ye phirse bagh gayi toh Saab humko goli mardenge  ... Jab Tak is ladki ko neche nahi lejate shaadi keliye ,  aaj raat ko .... Main todhi rest karke  ati hoon .... saying the guard left .....