part 4

Mafia nahi majnu hae

Part 4

It's been three days nandu didn't come out of house ....manik used to daily sit in front of her apartment. .... This is seen by nandu in camera but didn't open the door ....it's a tough time for manik family to take him home .....

Finally after three days nandu opened the door and moved out. ...... This is seen by gaurds ...... They immediately informed manik ......

Manik who is sleeping in the house immediately started running out with his car keys....this seen by karan Arjun and cabir ......who followed him in another car .....

Nandu moved out from her house to see no petrol in bike... So she started walking ...... She didn't even stop a cab or rickshaw ..... Gaurds are following her in car .....but they can't ask her to get in.....

Finally she reached office after walking 15 minutes as she lives near to office...... As soon as she reached the main gate of Malhotra industries ....
everything became blur.... And her head started to spin and she fell unconscious......

At the same time manik reached the office to see his  gaurds sprinkling water on nandu face .....he immediately ran to her ... and took her in lap....

Manik : nandu open your eyes ...
nandu. ...nandu ...he is just tapping her face .....

Karan Arjun and cabir reached there.....cabir is just numb looking at an unconscious nandu ......

Karan : manik let's take her to apartment ....it's near .....

Arjun : I will call purvi ......

Manik immediately carried nandu ....
karan took the driving and arjun pulled cabir with him .....

They all reached the apartment very fast as it's near....manik placed his thumb and door opened....the whole house is still decorated with balloons ....cabir sat on the couch feeling helpless....

Purvi Navya pooja neo came there along with naksh .....

Purvi treated nandu...... and gave her an injection....

Manik is just sitting beside her holding her hand .......

Purvi : lack of energy....may be she didn't eat anything and also no sleep ..... I gave her an injection also attached a drip ....she needs to eat .....

Navya : I will make breakfast for all....
saying she moved to kitchen ...bcoz she knows everything in this house..... as they all used to do parties and enjoy here .....

But she came back to nandu room with a frown.....

Neo : kya hua ....

Navya : manik r u sure she is in home from past three days .....

Manik : ha bhabi....today only she stepped out of house....

Cabir : y r u asking like this Navya .....

Navya : bcoz the whole kitchen and fridge are empty ....looks like no one used it from days.....

Cabir : what do you mean...??

Even everyone are having same question on their faces ....

Navya : ha cabir I'm not lying you guys can see there is nothing at home ....not even used dishes in kitchen..... Except water there is nothing.....

Pooja : that means she didn't eat anything from three days ...only water ....

Everyone cried looking at her pale face .....