part 16

Mafia nahi majnu hae

Part 16

Nandu smiled listening to him, and leaned her head on his shoulder . .....

Nandu : no one told me this ....

Manik : what ???

Nandu : that is to live my life for myself. ....

Manik : that's the truth, it's your life live like how you want it , but not for others or thinking of society....

They both sat in silence for a long time ,nandu got down the car to roam around ....

Manik phone rang showing mukti name ......

Manik : hello lady bheem ....yaad agayi meri .....he said lifting the call ...

Mukti : mujhe toh yaad hae ....but you duffer bulgayi mujhe ,teri vali toh teri PA bhi bangayi tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi ....

Manik : who told you ???

Mukti : matlab sach hae ....saleey I will break your legs milo toh sahi mujhe .....

Manik : ok sorry , ha milgayi mujhe meri jaan , he says looking at nandu who is busy admiring the nature standing little far from him.....

Mukti : thanks to chand , usne hi bola mujhe ki you are lost in a girl , toh maine guess kardi , it can only be nandu ....

Manik : what ???

Mukti : mujhe chand ka call aya , she told that u introduced nandu to her , mujhse kab milaogi , I mean we know each other , but perfect introduction chahiye like friends, not like she assumes me to be your girl friend....

Manik : jab main delhi aongi  na I will get her with me this time ....

Mukti : get her soon Varna , I will come and break your bones, teri lover boy image karab hojayegi .....

Manik : fine meri maa ....shant hojaoo.....

Like this he spoke sometime with mukti....after the call.....

Manik : come nandu , let's go to beach. ....

Manan spent sometime on the beach ,manik dropped her back to apartment ...

Nandu moved to her apartment  to see the door locked , she remembered Chandu telling her that she has night work today , she opened it with the spare key she has ....

She moved to kitchen to have water , she saw a note on the fridge door ...

Going to office I have night shift , food is on the dining table , reheat and eat it .....

Chandu....

She smiled looking at the note left by Chandini , she moved to the dinning table to see some fried rice and curry in the dishes .....

Nandu than moved to her room and took her phone to call Chandu , the call connected ....

Nandu : hello...

Chandu : who's this ???

Nandu : nandu .....

Chandu : ha bol happiness ki dukan....

Nandu smiled listening to her endearments ...

Chandu : are u there ???

Nandu : ha I just reached home....

Chandu : take care lock the door properly , any problem call me immediately....

Nandu : relax I'm habitual to live alone ....