Part -41 ( last part )

Mafia nahi majnu hae

Part -41 ( last part )

Manik : what do you mean by our parents ??? He asked making her look at him.....

Nandu : He is the one who killed dad ...he confessed manik ...he is the one you have been searching all your life .... He destroyed my happy family . He is the brother of my grand mother ... He killed them in the greed of property , when your dad came to know about this he kidnapped you and killed him also making it look like dad died saving you , he is behind our every sorrow manik , ....she confessed and manik is not in a state to speak bcoz he felt anger bubbling like a volcano ....

The door burst open and cabir came in taking off his mask ....

Cabir : than why is he with you in the ashram ? He asked making both Manan look at him ....

" Uski jawab main dungi ", they heard a voice and turned back to see dadu standing there with a gun pointing at cabir .....

Manan stood up from their places. ..... Manik held nandu's hand .....

Dadu : move , he said holding cabir . Manik just blinked his eyes signalling cabir not  to do anything .... Manan just moved out of the room holding hands and dadu followed them with cabir ...

They are walking down the stairs manik observed many of his men in the hall bcoz of dress and also Karan said he is just in the hall along with Arjun and Roby started eliminating  the people of dadu in the back yard .....

Dadu : sit on the mandap .... He signalled nandu to move bcoz there is a guy sitting there doing puja along with pandit ....

Nandu held manik's hand without even moving an inch ....

Dadu : I will kill him , he said putting the gun on cabir's head....

Nandu : try if you can , she said with a cute pout .... Making dadu angry bcoz he didn't like that tone ....

Dadu : listen I will kill him , he asked again .....

Manik: go ahead , vaise bhi koi kaam nahi hae uske saath mera ....saying he sat on the chair pulling nandu on his lap .....

Groom : kill him uncle,   saying  he got up from his place ..... As soon as he stepped out of the mandap , he is shot in the head ....making others gasp ....

A lady came running crying for her son .... Manik sat there hiding nandu's face in his chest , not even bothering about dadu shouts and the lady's cry....

A man who looks like the father of the groom placed gun on manik's head from behind .... he is immediately shot in the hand and the gun fell down....

Cabir : just now  that lady lost the son , so we are not gonna kill you so soon , giving her some time to cry , saying he just turned around and pulled the gun from dadu and shot him in the leg ....making him wince in pain . Dadu is directly on the floor .....