chapter 57

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"Kookie.... kookie wakeup kookie" taehyung softly say and shake the sleeping bunny.

"What happened baby, are you okay, are you feeling pain, wanna go to hospital ???" Jungkook ask as he wake up.

"No koo I want ice cream and all the tubs are over please let's go for a night ride and have icecream" taehyung said cutely.

"But baby it's 3 in the morning I don't think so any shop is available at this moment just wait I will get you I the morning hun" Jungkook said softly caressing taehyung's 4 month old baby bump.

"Nuuuu I want it right now don't you love me koo you promised you will get me anything now I want icecream and your little prince also want" taehyung said and showed his puppy eyes which Jungkook cannot resist.

"Aish okay but wear something warm okay sweetheart" Jungkook said softly and taehyung smiled "yaay I love you hubby" Jungkook just shake his head and said "I love you too hun" and pecked his forehead and then get up from bed and taehyung also wore a fluffy warm night robe.

It was already four month after their marriage many things happened let's just say they are so happy they also get to know about baby's gender and it's a babyboy and they can't be more happy when they get to know that child his healthy.

And about taekook taehyung having mood swings but all jut too adorable that Jungkook can never get mad or frustrated and about cravings he has different and weird kind of craving at weird time mostly at night.

He never want to disturb Jungkook but one day when he was going to kitchen he slipped and fell from stairs luckily he was almost on last and didn't fell on his stomach but after that Jungkook never allowed taehyung to walk alone at nights and always wake him up if he need anything.

So now they were in car Jungkook driving while listening to taehyung's adorable rants he can't help but chuckle at his baby "you know baby you are so adorable that I just wanna bite you and watch you whole" Jungkook said making taehyung look at him.

"Koo~" he whined softly hitting his chest and Jungkook hold his hand and intertwine their fingers and brought it to his lips and kiss every knuckle.

"My baby how can I control myself when you are this adorable my baby bear" Jungkook literally cooed at him and taehyung blushed.

"Shut up koo Don't make me blush" taehyung said and hit Jungkook's bicep and Jungkook just chuckled at him.

After driving for almost one hour they find a store open so Jungkook went inside but he didn't know what icecream taehyung actually want so he bring all the flavors.

As he get inside the car and looked at taehyung only to find him sleeping peacefully Jungkook just smiled at him and drove back to their home.

As Jungkook don't want to wake taehyung up he pick him bridal style and bring him to their shared bedroom and gently put him on bed covering him with duvet pecking his forehead in the process.

He went back downstairs to bring all the ice cream inside he put them inside fridge and went back to their room and get in bed bringing taehyung close to him putting his head on his chest and gently caressing his baby bump.

And soon he also fell into deep slumber.

Time skip.

"Kookieeee" taehyung yelled from his bedroom and Jungkook who was making their dinner left everything and ran because he was worried if something happened to his babies or his baby was in pain.

As he get inside he saw taehyung smiling softly while caressing his belly he went to him and asked "what happened tae are you okay you want something" but cut off as tae placed his large hands on his seven months big baby bump.

He didn't understand at first but soon widen his eyes in happen as he feel their babyboy kicking in his momma's tummy.

"Omoooo my little bear kicking" Jungkook said in  a baby voice and pecked his belly many times then pecked taehyung's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and lastly lips.

He can't help it chubby taehyung is so cute and adorable and also he loves how taehyung walk like a penguin he can't help but coo at him like a anime girl.

"Mommy daddy what happened why momma yelled is he okay is our little baby okay" areum and jaeho said entering their room and taekook looked at them.

"Yes your momma and lil baby is okay he is just kicking in your Momma's tummy wanna feel babies" Jungkook said and open him arms for his babies.

"Yesh dada" they said and Jungkook placed their hands on taehyung's belly and taehyung giggled because soft hands make him feel ticklish.

Twins gasp as they feel kicks "momma dada baby is knocking" jaeho said and taekook chuckled at him.

"Momma I can't wait to meet our lil bunbun" areum said as she pecked his Momma's chubby cheeks " me too baby" taehyung said and hugged his daughter.

"Okay now everyone come down dinner is almost ready" Jungkook said and kids ran saying "okay daddy we just wash our hands" and Jungkook nodded.

Then he turned towards his big baby "and you my big baby let me carry you" Jungkook said "koo I can walk and also I'm heavy" he said and pout "no baby
You are not you ate as light as feather plus I don't want you to harm yourself so no I am carrying you" Jungkook said and picked taehyung bridal style and went downstairs and saw twins already waiting for them.

"Okay so wait for me to arrange food on the table my queen" he said while placing taehyung on a chair and taehyung just giggled and pecked his cheeks.

Soon Jungkook came back with food and they eat together after that kids watch their fav TV show while taekook were sitting in the couch cuddling and that's how they spent their day.

_________________________________________

So here is another update I am sorry for being late as a law student I have to work little more as my internship is also going on I have to find case laws and more so I'm really sorry btw  2 more chapters ig and then we will wrap this book.

Please vote and be safe happy fasting bye take care purples💜