chapter 10

Ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

It's been two days since the ravenatte ask for second chance, two days since they can't get enough of each other ravenatte always finish his work and went to meet taehyung and then they spent time together his home with kids.

Right now they were sitting at taehyung's living room kids were playing and they both are busy talking about times.

Then suddenly ravenatte said "taehyung you free on Saturday" tae looked at him and said "yes I am free on Saturday".

"Okay then it's done I will take you on a date on Saturday and I will pick you up at 7" jungkook said while smiling.

"Okay I don't mind but what about kids" brunette said.

"Don't worry about them jin hyung can take care of them beside he is jimin and yoongi hyungs neighbor" he said while shrugging.

"Okay then sounds good too me" brunette said with a shy smile.

And they talked for a while until it's time for dinner so taehyung excuse himself and went to kitchen and start making dinner.

What he didn't noticed that a certain bunny leaning on the kitchen counter behind him while looking at him fondly.

Suddenly he turned and his eyes fell on jungkook and he quickly looked down while blushing he was a shy person and noe things are getting better with jungkook so he kinda felt embarrassed in his strong gaze.

"You want something jungkook" taehyung asked him still flustered, jungkook didn't said anything and moved a little closer.

They were only inches apart when jungkook started to lean taehyung started panicking he isn't ready for it he closed his eyes and waited for whatever jungkook trying to do.

He opened his eyes when he felt something on his face he looked at jungkook and sighed because jungkook just wiping his face with a tissue and said.

"You have sauce on you face be careful what if it gets in your eyes" he said with worried expression.

Taehyung just looked him embarrassed because he thought jungkook is leaning to kiss him he mentally cursed himself for having this kind of thoughts.

"Sorry I will be more careful" taehyung said and start cooking again and this time jungkook is helping him.

After cooking they all sat on the dining and start eating dinner while having little chat with kids who telling them about there new drawing teacher.

After dinner thy went to dining room and taehyung put dishes in dish washer and they talk about there upcoming fashion show.

Then it's time for kids to sleep so jungkook take them to there room and taehyung also came with two glass of milk and give it to them.

"Goodnight mommy goodnight daddy" they said and kissed both tae and jungkook and they did the same with kids.

Soon they came downstairs it time for jungkook to leave honestly speaking jungkook don't want to leave his family he wants taehyung to just move in with him but he have to be patience he didn't even get back together with him he still have to prove his love.

He sighed and bid his goodbye and engulf tae in a side hug.

Soon he arrived at his lonely mansion and went to his room did his night routine and went to sleep.

_____

Time skip to Saturday

Alarm went off ravenatte quickly get up remember today is Saturday he can't help but just get lost in his thoughts he is damn excited about his date with taehyung he planned so many things for him.