chapter 45

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

It was the day where they all are invited to Jeon's mansion for barbecue and mrs. Jeon invited taekook couple and kids over early so they can discuss their wedding too so they are here standing in front of jungkook's parents house.

Kids knock at the door squealing happy to see there grandparents after a month yes it's been months since that day because mr. And mrs. Jeon has to attend a wedding in japan so they were out of country but also they hd their small vacation you see mr. Jeon must be old but still very romantic want to give best to his loving wife.

And jungkook is just like him well he learned from the best he grow up seeing his father taking care of his mother making breakfast for her taking her to romantic dates and what else and he also want to give his best to his taehyung so he always ask his advice.

We all know how much of jerk he was back then hut now he a whipped ass bunny that no one can cure and he is proud of that well we can't blame him after all he is dating oh sorry his soon to be husband in non other than kim taehyung who gave him two cute little munchkins.

Okay back to reality the door open and kids engulfed their grandma in a tight bone crushing hug saying "we missed you grandma" and mrs. Jeon chuckled "I missed you to my puppies c'mon I have surprise for you" and they squealed tae and jungkook just watched them with adoration.

They all went inside and greeted mr. Jeon who was preparing breakfast and taehyung was surprised because of the site they all talked for a while then suddenly mrs. Jeon said "so taehyung what type of a wedding you want" taehyung looked at her and then at jungkook who was smirking at him and he playfully rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Well mom I haven't thought about it but I don't want a big fhat wedding I just want our close one amd a quite peaceful wedding because all i want to be jungkook's forever" he said and then blushed when mrs. Jeon start teasing him.

"You got a diamond son" mr. Jeon said and jungkook smiled smugly at him and held taehyung's hand under the table "yes I am dad" and they all start talking about things soon they finished their breakfast they all were sitting in lounge while kids were playing with their grandpa.

"I invited all of your friends amd they will be there around five so we have enough time to prepare everything" mrs. Jeon said and taehyung nodded Meanwhile jungkook wanted to discuss something with his dad and when he saw kids are busy watching movie he took the opportunity and asked his dad "dad I want to discuss something important can you come outside so mom and tae can't listen to us please" he said pleadingly because he know his dad loves to tease him alot.

But he sighed when he saw his father nodding and they went towards to the pool they take their seat and mr. Jeon ask him to continue "okay so tell me son what you want to talk because I want to play with grandchildren" jungkook rolled his eyes and said "I am your son too first listen to me" "yeah yeah continue" mr.jeon said.

"Okay so the thing is Christmas is coming so is taehyung's birthday and I don't know what to do" jungkook said with a small voice.

"Do what you heart says son he loves you so much that he will love anything you do for him" mr. Jeon said and patted his head.

"Well I want to tell you something the other day when i was in my office his parents came to me they were asking me to convince tae to meet them but I don't know what to do at first I thou6to surprise him on his birthday but I don't want to spoil that day for him what if that trigger memories for him and I promised myself I won't let him cry even for once atleast when it's on my hand" jungkook said.

"I really want him to meet them once so that he can decide because I saw the guilt in their eyes and they are his parents but I don't know how to talk about this with him I don't even know that is he still mad at them" jungkook said "son I think you should talk to him about this and tell him everything about the meeting and let him decide what he want to do next" mr. Jeon said amd jungkook nodded and they went inside jungkook will talk to him after reaching home and also he will going to surprise him cute family for Christmas and for his taehyung's birthday.

"Oh you guys are here I was about to call you can you please arrange the barbecue mom went to buy things and I am preparing potato salad and some snacks then after help mom with food" taehyung said they all nodded and start doing as they were told.

Almost after an hour mrs. Jeon came back with everything they need and they all get busy preparing everything for their bbq party.

Father son duo set everything and kids were helping their mommy with dessert and mrs. Jeon just arranged drinks.

It was almost 5 and they heard door bell ring taehyung went to open the door and saw all there friends he hugged them one by one they all went inside and all greeted each other.

"Wow you guys arranged everything but don't worry I also got some food with me" Jin said "I also got champagne" jimin said "and I got some fresh meat we can add it for our dinner" hwasa said.

"You guys don't have to" taehyung said softly "oh shut up the more food we have the more we can eat and also we eat more with the people we love" Jin
said and everybody nodded and they all fell in a chaotic conversation the whole mentioned filled with laughter and giggles.

_________________________________________

I am sorry for not updating yesterday as you guys know I updated my another book well wattpad I don't how deleted my draft so I have to write again and that make me really busy also I am not free these days I have my cousins visiting me so yeah and all the things goi6on with taekook and the whole dispatch drama but i promise i will try to update frequently and also please chk my another book please and let me know if it's worth to write.

Thankyou guys please vote for me and take care purples💜