chapter 59

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"Aha perfect" taehyung said as he placed the dishes on dining table.

It's almost lunch time kids about to comeback from their kindergarten and Jungkook also coming back from his business trip.

Namjoon went to fetch him and he they will pick twins up too.

Right now taehyung is alone with maids soon his thoughts interrupt as he heard baby cries he quickly ran to room as he remember his baby his taeggukie feel scared if he wake up without his warmth.

"Aww my baby wake up look I'm here mama is here baby" tae said as he picked the now 4 months old baby.

Baby immediately cling to his neck and let out some muffled sobs then looked at at him with his doe eyes filled with tears his lower lip out in a pout and tae
taehyung pecked his pout earning a giggle from his baby bun.

He went towards his baby's wardrobe
And picked some fluffy clothes and baby was busy playing with his hair.

He take him to bathroom
bathroom and placed him on the counter and prepared his baby's bath.

"Now my prince will take bubble bath" taehyung said I a baby voice and nuzzled his face the baby giggled.

After bath he wrapped his baby in a fluffy towel and placed him on bed while talking with giggling baby.

Suddenly taegguk kicked his face and taehyung looked at him with shocked face and said "you need to stop spending time with your siblings and dada you are acting like those bunnies" and start tickling his baby and baby giggled

The room was filled with baby talk and giggles but soon taehyung heard car honk and he get up while taking taegguk in his arm and went downstairs.

As he went there he saw twins he went to them and hugged them thwy also pecked his cheeks "my babies home c'mon go to your room and change lunch is ready okay" he said and twins nodded and ran back to their room.

And then he saw Jungkook entering while doing something on his phone so he handed taegguk to his Ms. Lily their maid and he launched himself on Jungkook.

"Koo your back I missed you" he said and Jungkook stumbled upon his steps now full attention on brunette in his arms.

He quickly wrapped his arms around him and hugged back while pecking his head "yes baby I'm back and I missed you too" with that they started moving like penguin and taehyung looked up at him and pecked his lips mumbling I love you which he got in return with another kiss.

As Jungkook reached towards living room he pulled away and then take taegguk in his arms and asked lily to leave which she did not before bowing.

And then he take a seat and taehyung went to kitchen and bring a glass of water and handed it to his hubby which he take with a smile and thanked him.

Taegguk giggled seeing his dada back and Jungkook just peppered his whole face with feather like kisses "aww my bunbun I missed you my prince" he mumbled and baby just giggled.

And taehyung was watching them with adoration soon twins cane downstairs and joined them "Momma dada" they yelled and jumped on them Jungkook placed taegguk in baby seat on the couch and settled twins on his lap and kissed their head.

"We missed you dada" areum said "and dada I take care of everyone" jaeho said and Jungkook just ruffled his hair.

Soon kids got busy with their baby brother and taehyung got the time to ask Jungkook about his trip "how was your trip koo did you got the deal" he asked worried.

Jungkook just looked at him smiled and pulled him towards him and said "Ofcourse baby I got the deal my lucky charm" and pecked his forehead and taehyung blushed at this.

"That's good koo but now go and get fresh I will heat the food so we can eat together and then you can spend time with gukkie" he said and smiles at him while tapping his chest.

Jungkook smiled and nodded then he get up and went to their bedroom and then get a quick shower he wore his comfy clothes which he missed alot because he had to wear suits all day for his business trip.

As he went down taehyung and kids were already in the dining room taehyung was holding a blabbering taegguk who is saying sometimes to his siblings and they were listening carefully he went to them and hugged taehyung from behind and pecked his ch...

As he went down taehyung and kids were already in the dining room taehyung was holding a blabbering taegguk who is saying sometimes to his siblings and they were listening carefully he went to them and hugged taehyung from behind and pecked his cheeks.

"Oh kookie you ready come sit I will serve the food" taehyung said and Jungkook sat on his chair and took taegguk from his hold and settled him on his lap.

After eating he played with kids but they fell asleep after playing so Jungkook went to their bedroom as he was also little tired when he went inside he heard water running sound so he assume taehyung taking shower so he sat on the bed and leaned his back on the headboard.

Soon bathroom door opened and taehyung came out wearing Jungkook's white shirt Jungkook didn't noticed as he was busy scrolling his phone but he looked up when taehyung straddle him.

And as he looked up taehyung hugged him "I missed you kookie" he said and Jungkook hugged him back holding his waist and said "I missed you too my baby I love you so much" and pecked taehyung's lips.

But taehyung has other plans he pulled Jungkook from his shirt and said "then show me how much you miss me show me how much you love me" he wishpered against his lips sseductively and jungkook felt his dick twitching he smirked he pushed taehyung on his back and hovered over him.

"Oh baby whole night will not be enough if I start showing you" he said while caressing taehyung's naked thighs "then who is stopping you daddy" taehyung said and with that Jungkook dived in for a hot and passionate kiss filled with love and lust.

Soon moans and groans were filled the whole room hands intertwined there was no gap between their bodies they made love whole night and share tons of I love you.

Next day Jungkook woke up first he looked at his husband who was completely on him he chuckled and pecked his forehead and said "I promised myself that I can make it right now I can say it proudly that I make it right".

________________________________________

Please vote and take care purples💜