chapter 21

Ignore mistakes.

_______________________

No one's pov.

It was Friday and they were busy taehyung is busy checking all the arrangements for kids birthday party since it's tomorrow.

Jungkook arranged everything but he has to fly to japan because of urgent meeting for 2 days but he is arriving today so taehyung took all the responsibility to check all the arrangements since jungkook needs some rest too and not in a million year taehyung letting jungkook do work.

He pick there outfits too and kids outfit was also selected now just he have to check decoration and it's all done jin was the one who takes the responsibility of food and cake and jimin was with taehyung helped him selecting outfit according to decoration.

He finished everything and went home kids were at jins so he don't have to worry about them but he was thinking to receive jungkook from the airport so he went upstairs and took a long shower and wear something comfortable yet out going and went to airport.

He arrived at the right time jungkook's jet arrived soon jungkook came out and he was waiting for his ride back home but get surprised as his eyes met with the person whom he loves the most.

He think that he is imagining but taehyung went to him and hugged him and said "I missed you my bunny" with a pout and jungkook chuckled at his whiny tone and kissed his temple and said "I missed you too honey but what are you doing here".

"I came here to pick you and you are going to my house and I picked your outfit too so you don't need to go to your mansion" he said and jungkook grinned at that because he want to cuddle his baby.

"Okay baby c'mon let's go" and they went outside it was the first time taehyung driving and jungkook was passenger seat but he is enjoying his view.

"By the way how was your meeting" taehyung asked without breaking contact with a road.

"It was good everything is taken care of and we got the deal" jungkook said while shrugging "well your boyfriend is one of the best ceo everyone wants to make a deal with him" he adds up.

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and mumbled "cocky much" and they both burst out laughing.

They talked for a while and then they arrived home they went inside and jungkook frowned because he can't see kids anywhere so he asked "where are my mini devils" taehyung looked at him and sighed "they are staying at jins tonight, Jin hyung will drop him in the morning" jungkook hummed at that and went to his room to get changed and taehyung also went to his room and changed in his night wear and went to kitchen and start making dinner.