chapter 30 (M)

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

Smooch sound heavy breathing such can be heard easily in the dimly light room jungkook was hovering the brunette kissing his red luscious lips again and again they pulled away with a smooch sound jungkook leaned forward and placed a long tender kiss on brunettes forehead, eyes both cheeks nose chin and then pecked his lips again and again.

Taehyung opened his eyes and pulled jungkook in a hungry kiss this time flipping their position jungkook was kinda taken aback with the sudden change but he is enjoying it anyway taehyung was sitting on top of jungkook while kissing him biting his lips hungrily while his hands were working on jungkook's shirt button.

He pull jungkook up by his color and removed his shirt and eyed his hard chest and 8 pack abs licking his lips he pushed jungkook and crawled down and licked an long strip from his vline to his hard chest earning a groan from jungkook.

He licked his abs and chest bit sometimes while jungkook was groaning soon he latched hi slips on jungkook's nipples jungkook groaned loudly and held taehyung's hand intertwined their fingers and flipped their position now hovering over brunettes lean body while smirking at him.

He leaned down to taehyung's ear "being naughty princess" and nibbled his earlobe and bit it softly.

"Ahhh" taehyung moaned of his deep voice he locked eyes with jungkook and said "I just want to pleasure you kookie" in a whispering tone jungkook chuckled and said "that is my job princess" and caught his lips in hungry yet passionate kiss the kiss hold both emotions love and lust and longing for each other.

He pulled with the string of saliva they locked gaze hut soon jungkook attacked taehyung's neck with open mouth kisses and taehyung was moaning mess because he was hella sensitive but soon he moaned loudly "ahhh jungkook" jungkook smirked against his skin and start abusing his soft spot leaving dark purple hickeys all over his collarbone neck and jaw he start nibbling his throat and taehyung can't hold his moans eyes rolling at the back of his head.

Jungkook starts removing his robe slowly while leaving hickeys all over his body his hand rubbing his thighs ever so softly and slowly.

Taehyung arched his back when jungkook nibble in his pink bud while playing with other with his thumb a loud soft moan left his throat "ahh jung...jungkook ahh it feels so......so good" jungkook bit his bud softly while removed robe fully and throw it somewhere.

He palmed taehyung's hard clothed cock and pecked it earning a high pitched moan from taehyung "ohh ggukie do that agian please" jungkook looked at him smirked and slapped his naked thighs earning a moan he looked at taehyung amused.

He bent down and pulled taehyung's panties with his teeth while locking eyes with taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly feel so small in front of him he felt shy suddenly maybe after so many years he get in that position and jungkook's strong gaze not helping it a one bit but he tried to hide his blushing face but jungkook held his hand intertwined them and leaned down kissed his lips and said "no need to hide baby I love you you are so beautiful and all mine only MINE" and kissed him again but this time with full of lust.

They flipped position taehyung was on top of him trying to unbuckle jungkook's belf and unbutton his pants he removed his pants looked at jungkook and removed his boxer jungkook junior stands proudly in front of his face he leaned down grabbed his cock pumped it and the licked a strip from the base of his cock till the tip then give some kittrn licks without breaking eye contact earning a groan from jungkook "don't tease kitten" taehyung nodded at took his whole length in his mouth bobbing his head in the fast pace "yeah so fucking good baby just like that" jungkook was lost in pleasure taehyung's mouth was like heaven to him and his eyes so much innocence he can't believe that the person looked so innocent and sinful at the same time soon he felt the warm sensation forming in his stomach he knew he was close "baby let go I am cl...close ah" jungkook said but taehyung didn't stop in fact he increased his pace soon jungkook came in his mouth he gulped everything and let go of him jungkook was panting hard he get up and pulled taehyung for a kiss and wishpered against his lips "on fours baby ass in the air" with such dominating voice that taehyung moaned at that.

Taehyung did what he was told too jungkook bend toward his pink puckered hole liking a stio from his balls to his hole earning a soft gaso from taehyung and started eating him out "ahh ahh gukkie mmhhm" he was moaning mess holding soft silky bedsheet in his fist.

He soon reached his climax "jungkook I am close ggukie ahh" with that he came all over the bedsheet he legs giving up he fell on the bed panting jungkook turned him now his back resting on bed he squirt some lube and enter one finger in his clenching hole taehyung felt pain he closed his eyes tightly "ahh koo it hurts" jungkook pecked his forehead "don't worry baby you will feel great after sometime" taehyung opened his eyes bring his hand behind jungkook's naoe and pulled him in for a kiss the kiss was messy.

He entered 2 more fingers when he noticed that taehyung is comfortable after some time when he felt that Brunette stretched enough he removed his fingers earning a whine from tae "why~~~" he slapped his ass and said "be patient baby" and aim his cock at the entrance of brunette and slowly entering inside.

Taehyung gasped and moaned loudly at the sting pain jungkook leaned and kissed his teary eyes and cheeks while muttering sweet nothings "you are doing it great babe I love you you are so beautiful so so beautiful" soon taehyung gets comfortable "you ahh you can move now" and with that jungkook started moving.

"Ahh koo ahh so good feeling so full" taehyung was shamelessly moaning making jungkook proud because he can only make him moaning mess like that "ahh faster koo make me your kookie faster wreck me" jungkook was stunned but did what he was told fastening his pace in an animalistic pace while taehyung was moaning and squirming mess under him "ahhhhhh kookie there" he smirked when he found his prostate and thrusting hard again and again abusing his prostate soon taehyung shuddered and moaned loudly "I am cum....Cumming koo ahhh".

"Then cum for me darling" jungkook growled and start pumping his cock too soon taehyung came with loud moan but that doesn't stop jungkook he kept ramming inside him abusing his prostate while taehyung was shaking and squirming because of over sensitivity after few more hard thrusts he came inside taehyung while taehyung came again on his stomach.

He slumped down still inside him but breathing heavily placing a soft loving kiss and muttering "I love you baby" while recieving a soft "I love you too" but then realization hits him his eyes went wide in horror because he know taehyung's gonna kill him.

He gulped and caressed his soft cheeks and said "baby I came inside and we forget to use condom"

_________________________________________

Sorry for this shitty smut I know this is so bad but I promise next time I will write it more detailed and beautifully I am sorry for this.