Chapter 22

Ignore mistakes.

________________________

No one's pov

Taehyung woke up when he felt something pulling him so he slowly open his eyes and meet with a sleeping jungkook his mouth is slightly parted and look so squishy.

'How can be this man can look this cute while sleeping when he is so intimidating in real life' taehyung thought.

He kept admiring his handsome boyfriend the father of his children and smiled softly he pecked his lips.

He start pecking his whole face and it sent ticklish feeling to jungkook so he woke up and grabbed taehyung's wrist and hovered over him and said "good morning beautiful" taehyung blushed at the nickname and said "good morning handsome" and pecked jungkook's lips and pushed him and went to bathroom.

Jungkook chuc6at his shy baby and stared at the ceiling soon taehyung came and jungkook went inside after sometime he also came back.

But his eyes land on taehyung who was sitting in front of the Mirror and getting ready jungkook leaned against the wall and keep looking him hands crossed over his chest and smiling so fondly.

'How can I get so lucky' he thought and coughed a little to gain taehyung's attention, taehyung turned towards him their eyes met.

Taehyung lowered his eyes because he can't hold jungkook's strong gaze and he blushed because of the feeling he found in his eyes.

Jungkook went towards him and sat down in front of him and take his body butter in his hands and start applying on his legs very softly taehyung was blushing mess but it was the first time Jungkook did something like this.

He came back to earth when he felt something soft on his ankle he looked down and saw jungkook kissing his ankle he blushed at that and cupped jungkook's face and said "koo what are you doing bun" jungkook didn't said anything and booped his nose and the chuckled and said "I am cherishing my love" and taehyung covers his red as tomato face.

Jungkook removed his hands and said "don't hide your beautiful face this face is the reason what I am now you changed me baby i love you so much" and kissed him deeply but passionately.

They pulled away gasping for air taehyung's eyes are still closed he was breathing heavily jungkook kissed his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and lips.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and said "I love you too koo I made the right decision by giving us another chance" and hugged him so tightly.

Soon they get ready after there little makeout session and went downstairs soon jin came with kids "mommy daddy we missed you" they said clinging to them they sat down and pull them on there lap and said "happy birthday little Angels" taehyung said and pecked both on their lips.

"Thankyou mama" they both said and giggled "happy birthday babies daddy loves you so much" jungkook said and kissed them.

"Thankyou daddy we love you too" they both said "we have a surprise for you so c'mon let's get you dress up so you can see your surprise" jungkook said and twins widened their eyes.

"Really daddy surprise we love surprises" they said and went to there room and taehyung followed he dressed them up for the party and packed some comfortable outfit too so they can play comfortably.