Part 3

" Baby Boy. You are so cute when you moan. Have you ever realized that?", Jungkook laughs as he kisses the side of Jin's neck. Jin is whining and trashing against the cloth that has tied his wrist together. He moans and whines like a little baby. He is so turned on right now. Only if he can reach Jungkook's thigh and rub himself and get that teeny bit of relief. He inches his way slowly and props himself up. Just as he can reach Jungkook's muscular and thick thigh, he falls down and hits his head.........................

....................And wakes up to realise he was dreaming. Damn. He notices the wet slick on his inner thigh. "This is getting harder by the minute", he thinks. Being an Omega is a curse, he thinks. He remembers the day he told his parents about what he was. His mother called him degrading names and literally spat at him in disgust. He saw his whole world tear apart. His parents didn't love him for who he was. They only loved him is he was "Kim Seokjin", the heir of the most respected family, the Kims. That day he changed who he was and promised to marry a woman of their choice and take the right hormones when the time came to bear a child. He was brutal alpha Jin in their eyes. Until today, he forgot about his real identity, Jin. He was always Kim Seokjin. He remembered his reality after meeting Jungkook the playboy. As much as he would like to sleep with Jungkook, he would rather forget that and just stick to the plan his family had for him, Being Kim Seokjin, the feared heir of the Kim family.

" I will avoid Jungkook at all costs", Jin is just mindlessly repeating these words in his brain as he walks to college. He likes walking alone as that gives him time to introspect.

He is slowly walking along the sidewalk and enjoying the breeze when he hears a loud sound of a car honking next to him. He turns and sees J-hope's friend Namjoon at the wheel. " Hyung! Any friend of Hobi's is a friend of mine. Let me drop you", Namjoon says. Jin accepts and gets into the car. " So, Hyung, how do you like it so far? How is college? What's your story? Do you enjoy being here?", Namjoon asks a host of questions.

Jin smiles and says, " I enjoy being in this college. My hometown was filled with unkind people. Studies are more fun here. I came here because my old college closed down. My cousin Taehyung lives here so his parents called me and got me a seat in this college. There is no other background story to my life. It's always been one dimensional and boring. What about you Namjoon? What's your story".
" Ah! Hyung!, I am a wannabe rapper. I am trying my luck in various entertainment companies. Making music is my passion and songwriting is something I am naturally good at. My boyfriend yoongi makes music along with me. We plan on having our own entertainment company some day"

"Boyfriend? Wow", Jin says.

Jin gives a skeptical smile. He cannot fathom how people are so open in this town. " Well, Hyung you don't seem too happy that I have a boyfriend. Is something wrong?", Namjoon begins. " No! No! I didn't mean that. I am so sorry to have said that. I didn't mean anything. I only wish for your happiness and nothing else.", Jin says and he turns a deep red and begins to stammer. " it's just that in my old town people were very closed about such topics so I have never really been an open book".
" Ah, Hyung then who is your boyfriend. How has it been for you so far", Namjoon says.
" well unfortunately I am straight as a pole. I prefer Omega women and have had minor flings here and there".

Namjoon could swear that Jin liked men. He seemed so soft and unbearably sweet. Plus he swore that yesterday he saw Jin crushing on college's resident bad boy cookie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jin watches Yoongi and Namjoon kiss each other he feels a knot of tension in his stomach. He can't help but internally whine at how unfair life is. He can't stop feeling bad about the fact he has to live his entire life in a closet. But for the first time in 23 years he feels like he has a chance at love. "They look so happy! Maybe a male alpha and a male Omega have a chance at love. Maybe I will find..", Jin is going on overthinking when suddenly he hears someone call him out from the back. "Kim Seokjin! Hi".

Jin turns around and sees a rather handsome, neatly dressed Jungkook walk towards him.

Jin swore he saw Jungkook with messier and longer hair yesterday. Today however, Jungkook is dressed in a neat, full-sleeve shirt and Fitted trousers. His godly butt is on display and is literally singing an opera to Jin as he walks closer. Jin gets hit by the smell of menthol and lemon. Jungkook has a smart haircut and looks so delectable, Jin could go into heat watching him.

Jungkook comes upto him and smiles with his head cocked onto one side. "Jin-Hyung", he breathes messily as though Jin has the most nicest name on this planet. He gives a cute smile which reminds Jin of a hamster... No it reminds him off a bunny. Jungkookie as a bunny would be the cutest thing alive. " We have the same classes. Let's go to class". Saying so he grabs Jin's crooked fingers and tugs along.

What Jin doesn't quite understand is why is this hot alpha taking such an obvious interest in him. "Does sleeping with someone inspire people to such a great extent that they would change their external appearance just to get some dick? ", He thinks. He has had his share of affairs but everything is rather mechanical and uninteresting. He decides to play this game. "I will let Jungkook think he has won me over, but I know his game. Maybe I will have a bit off fun but I will never let him into where it matters the most. Let him take what he wants but he will never have my heart", Jin resolves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day is highly comical. Jungkook's interest in him is so obvious it's hilarious. He acts like he is smitten with this good boy Jungkook. Kookie never let's him alone even for a minute. He even reads a book with Jin to convince him he is a good friend. Jin is lowkey dying out of laughter from within. He can see through Kookie's acting. "Maybe I'll end the game day after tomorrow", he thinks. Let this fool continue acting. God alone knows how many virginities I am saving by keeping him away from the other omegas. Let him run behind me harder with those nice thighs (kekekekek.) Jin goes to the washroom and let's Jungkook hold his bag and wait outside the washroom as he washes his face and uses his facewash. Jin loves the impeccable, flawlessness of his skin. Nothing makes him happier than watching his handsome face in the mirror. As he continues to look at himself he feels a hand snake around his waist and a hot breath on his ears saying, "Hi new kid. Whaddya doing alone looking so pretty". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jungkook knew something was wrong when Mark Tuan the creep entered the washroom. But when he followed Tuan into the washroom and saw him touch Jin like that he saw red. He immediately pushes him off and grabs Jin by the waist to his side. He then spins Jin around and presses the softest kiss to his forehead and says, " Babe let's go to class. We are getting late". Jin feels like his body is on fire. The buttery kiss Jungkook has given him unconsciously makes him push inwards towards Jungkook and he curves his body as if fitting into him. The soft kiss melts Jin and he clings onto Jungkook's arms like it's the last bit of hope in his life. He merely nods and walks on with Jungkook. As soon as they are away Jin remembers his vow to his parents and springs away from Jk. He looks distraught and angry. Jungkook immediately apologizes. If he is to take him to bed, he better gain Jin's trust and then break him properly. "I am so sorry Hyung! I only did what I did to protect you from Tuan. He's crazy. Nobody knows how crazy he is like I do. He's my half cousin and I would kill myself if he ever got his filthy hands on you". Jin just merely looks at him with half-lidded eyes and coldly says, " Fuck it Kooks. I can't lose attendance because of Fuckboys." and walks away pretending Jungkook is a speck of dirt. Jk cannot believe what he witnesses. Jin is so cold it hurts. He will make it up to him somehow. He knows he will melt him. He is the fuckboy, not Jin. He can't let Jin's cold behaviour get to him.!!