Part 7

Sorry for the late update...

"Damn Jungkook, you stink of sex. You look like shit. Go shower man", Yoongi dryly comments as he encounters a sweaty Jeon Jungkook running around the park. "Hyung I showered. You're exaggerating", he says exasperatedly.

Truth is Jungkook did take a shower. He's been exhausted since he has been taking care of a very horny Omega on his heat. Jungkook had to mentally and physically look after Jin for the last five-six days. It's not like Jungkook hasn't been with other omegas on heat, but he usually helped an Omega on heat for just one night. This time, however, he had to bear the full brunt of Jin's heat since this was his first time. Jin's heat finally broke after six days. Every morning Jin woke up before Jungkook and started cooking delicious food and eating a lot. Jungkook had never seen someone eat so much that it fascinated him as the Omega finished three-four plates of food and then made Jungkook breakfast. They would later end up doing it all over the house as Jin was physically insatiable on his heat. The table, the rug even the terrace wasn't spared. After that Jungkook had to deal with Jin being a complete hormonal mess. Jin would start howling and crying in the middle of the night guilt- tripping Jungkook for letting him experience heat. He would then suddenly become happy and smother Jungkook in love and they would end up screwing around again. Jin wouldn't let Jungkook go anywhere, not even to the washroom(He could go only after consoling him). Yes, it was true he looked like shit after six days of babysitting Jin but he surprisingly didn't feel like shit. Today, he left a sleeping Jin to take a run in the park as he needed some fresh air.

"Where have you been this whole week? You didn't attend college after the party and Jimin was asking about you".

Jungkook was still busy thinking about how adorable Jin looked in the videos he secretly took while Jin was crying. "I am no good. I have to study harder and I hate it. I hate studying this subject. Oh Jungkook-ah my fingers are so crooked I am abnormal".

"No baby they are normal. They seem just fine."

"What do you know? You don't know what it feels like to have abnormal fingers!Why do you have perfect fingers. It's so unfair!" and then Jin would nuzzle into his neck and start crying and blabbering about how he was no good and how perfect Jungkook was. And then....

"Jeon Jungkook where are you lost?", Min Yoongi pats his shoulder and shakes him out of his reverie.

"Hyung! I was caught up in some work with my fathers firm.", he lied.

"Jungkook let's sit and talk"

So they talk. "Jimin is heart-broken Jungkook. I want you to fix your shit and talk to him", Yoongi says passionately. "I can't see him like this. He doesn't eat. He started cutting. He's so heartbroken Jungkook."
"Hyung I am sorry, but I always told Jimin I was never going to be in a relationship. I never promised him anything. I always maintained the fact we would be fuck-buddies".

"Jungkook you know Namjoon would be very upset about how you've broken Jimin's heart. I hope you go apologize to Jiminnie and fix it."

Jungkook is suddenly very angry. He always maintained the fact they were just friends, then why was Yoongi being so high-handed and making it seem like it was his fault. "Yoongi-ah," He snarls, "I think Joonie would be more upset to see that his mate of five years went behind his back and screwed around with another attractive Alpha who was his best friend. You broke Jimin's heart two years ago. Not me. I always knew what relationship I wanted with Jimin. Jimin told me about your little rendezvous and how it broke his heart. He was drunk, the poor guy. But I think you need to apologize. Not me". He storms off leaving a pale Yoongi in his trail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------